Chapter 15: SLEEPOVER MOTHAFUCKA

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ok so i went to hottopic last Sunday and one of the cashier guy was really cute, I knew he was checking me out ok maybe not but I was checking him out . But yeah anyways, enjoy the chapter guys ily.

But I really didn't know go about this chapter so just go along with it pls.
.
.
.
.

¤Alexis's pov¤

It's been two weeks since warped ended and I still kept in touch with the guys. We hung out last Friday. And Benn and Mia are getting pretty close, I'd say. Me and Andy hadn't talked about the kiss to anyone and I was ok with that. But anyways Mia is coming over so she can update me about her and Benn, que the eye roll but I'm happy for her.

Anyhow I'm watching Ghost Adventures and it's pretty good episode. The vibration of my phone scared the hell out of me, I had gotten a text message from Andy.

>then Mia comes over<

Mia came knocking at my door basically pouncing on my with her hug.

"Well geez Mia I've been gone for only 3 months" I laughed while I hug her with the same tightness as she was doing with me. "Mmmm you smell good, is that new?" I asked

"Three agonizing months I missed you babe, and yaas it's new" she pulled away as she responded.

"I missed you to bæ" I said back.

"Can we go now lex? IM SO READY FOR THIS SLEEPOVER!!" she said jumping up and down.

"Yes we can, come on my child" I laughed at her silliness. We got in my car and drove to Wal-Mart to get some candy, junk food, soda anything that you're not supposed to put in your body that's what we got. We drove back home and put what needs to go in the fridge or freezer, then we picked out 3 movies each.

-1408
-Little Miss Sunshine
-The New Guy
-Superbad
-Pineapple Express
-Scott Pilgrim vs the World

Those were our movie set up. Then she tells me about her and Benn. She basically tells me that how they've been talking and went to go see a movie. Which is the cutest thing ever in my opinion. We were on our third movie which was 1408, it was around 6:40 pm.

-

Half way through the movie we heard a knock at my door, which caused Mia and myself to jump. I paused the movie and looked at Mia with a worried look, she shrugged her shoulders returning the same look. I slowly got up from the couch and looked through the peep hole and didn't see anything because it was dark outside. So I slowly opened up the door to find....all the the CTE guys with the beautiful Taylor and Caity. As soon as the door opened I was attacked by a whole group hug. Being my clumsy self I fell back.

"Um why the hell are you guys here?" I asked laughing as people helped me up.

"Well we just thought we'd surprise you and come over" Brandon studdered as he poked my cheek

"Yeah, surprise!" Caity said as she hugged me.

"Yeah surprise, we got booze" Taddie and Dave said while holding up bottles of 'Jack Daniels' and 'Jim Beam' and regular Bud Light.

I got pissed because I'm not old enough. While the guys are setting up everything we play a rounds of beer pong. And shots of course. I guess you can say I was aloud to drink because we were at my house caity and Taylor and the guys were taking pictures and posting them and my phone got a shit ton of notifications but I just ignored them, I'll read them later. But otherwise we all had a good time. Having our selfes a sleepover/little party.

At the end of the night Dave and Benn threw up but still kept drinking. Yeah I love these guys.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heeey guys so I start school tomorrow that's why I updated this before I get too busy. But yeah if you guys started school already, how was it? And if you haven't, are you prepared for the hell that awaits you? Lol

Yah ily and thank you for all the reads and shit it means alot