Chapter 40: On Letting Go. (Final Chapter)

When I reread my last chapter I put something about a picture and I totally forgot to put it up lol so if you want to see it I put it up lol sorry for the confusion.

And also sorry for the wait, I don't have wifi rn hopefully we'll get some next month. And I don't have data at the moment. So yes, I'm sorry. Pls enjoyed

.
.
.
.

I continued to drive to down strees, not really knowing where to go. It almost felt like this whole thing was a movie and I hoped for a happy ending. But I knew that couldn't happen. Turing up the radio as loud as it could go to drown out my thoughts. Nothing mattered anymore. I had lost the best 5 guys in my life, over something silly.

I had stopped at someone's place that I knew I could rely on. I knocked on Mia's door, biting my lip tapping my thigh nervously.

Benn answered with a warm smile but quickly faded. "Umm Mia! Come in." He rushed out. He walked me to their living room and Mia met me and she quickly stood up. Taking a hold of my shoulders.

"Whats wrong Lex, here sit down." She guided me towards the couch but my feet were nailed to the floor.

"I can't s-stay" I suttered. She knitted her eyebrows together.

"What do you mean?" She asked while crossing her arms over her chest.

"I can't stay in Dallas no more... I have to go - somewhere far away. I just I ca-" I couldn't even finish my response because tears started to fill my eyes again.

"Alexis tell me what's going on! What do you mean, what happened?" Her voice slightly raised. I grabbed and hugged her, totally breaking down again. I pulled away wiping my eyes. I sat down on her couch and told her everything.

-

"And that's why I can't stay. I just thought I'd tell you before I left.." I said sighing out.

"Oh hell no. My bestfriend is not gonna leave by herself, I'm coming with you!" Mia defended. I shook my head.

"You don't have to, I can take care of my-"

"Again hell no, I'm coming with you." She interrupted. "We're coming. Right Benn?" She turned over to him who was sitting quietly on the couch listening to everything. He shrugged.

"Sure. Why not, it's about time for me to move on as well."

"Great it's settled then." She hopped off the couch and started to pack things. I called Micha and told everything to him, asking him if he could take some of the big things of Mia's and put it in his house. Which he gladly agreed to. I have some amazing friends.

|time skip|

"Ok everything, we'll almost every is packed. You guys be careful out there. You never know I might visit you guys one day. Don't forget about me" Micha said giving us a hug. We said bye and we got into our cars and started to drive off.

Driving off into my -- our new life.

This is how things were supposed to go, this is fate telling me that Andrew and I, wasn't meant to happen. And I had to accept that.

But one thing is for sure. I'll always love you Andrew.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's the end guys oml, such good times with all of you 😭

sorry it was so short lol

Would you guys be interested a sequel?? Tell me..

I want to thank everyone who reads this book and expressed your thoughts on chapters, thank you. I can't say that enough. 💞

In the mean time, you can also read my other book. It's a Hayden FF bc he's bae af wtf. I'm also working on a Kpop FF which I know most of you won't be interested in but ya know 😂 and their might also be a Brandon or Taddie FF coming up soon as well sooooooo. BE READY OKAY

Other than that. Thank you for everything, don't forget about me! ilysm. Byyye. I'll never forget you guys!! I'm gonna miss you all so much!