Chapter 35: If Only.

Alexis's pov▪

Rolling over to turn off my alarm clock. I whimpered out in tiredness, this is the first time I've set an alarm in a while. But today is special. Once it hit me what today was, I shot my eyes open and sat up. Swinging my legs over my bed I walked to my bathroom.

Grabbing my phone before I left, I walked to Benn's room. Waking him and Mia up. But the my surprise they are already up, I heard noises and not regular noises. Then I clicked.

"Oh my God you nasty savages! I hope your using protection! I'm too young to become an aunt!" I shouted. Before walking away laughing to myself.

Making my way down the stairs I was greeted by Bandit.

"Wanna go outside?" I asked, him going crazy over the word 'outside' then I decided to play with him.

"Wanna go outside?" I continued to ask a few times laughing. He barked at me.

"Okok! I'm sorry! Geez. Go outside" I said opening the back door waving him out the door. I waited and a few minutes later he came back in. "Good boy, good boy" I cooed. 

Walking to the kitchen I poured food into his bowl. After I was done with that I made breakfast for the three of us. Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs, I turned to see two very happy faces walk into the kitchen. Nastys.

"So. How was it?" I asked trying not to smile.

"Alexissss!" Mia whined. I put my hands up in surrender and laughed.

"Sorry. Are you guys hungry? I'm making some food, if you guys want some." I said while I continued cooking.

"Yeah, thanks" they both said. I nodded. Today is the day my boys come home, and I couldn't be happier...

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Taylor👑🍷 & Caity🌌🤘:  Hey Alexis! Caity and I will be there around 10:30 ok?

Me: ok!! I can't wait lol, see you guys then. Benn and Mia will be here too.

Dave's pov•

I woke up by our bus driver taking a sharp turn to his left. Pulling my curtain, exposing me to the outside. Hopping down from my bunk, I walked to the bathroom to wash up. Walking back out I seen Taddie and Andy up. The tension is up too. Both of them on their phones not really caring about the others presence, with the TV faintly on. Making my way over, I sat next to Andy. Glancing at him a few times. I could see over his shoulder he was texting someone. I didn't bother to see though, it's most likely that girl. I couldn't help but think about Alexis, and how she'll be affected by this. And today we'd be coming home.

"Andy..." I said under my breath "can I talk to you again. In the back?" I asked standing up, not really waiting for his answer. I just wanted him to follow me. We reached the back and I closed the door looking at him sitting down.

"Ok" I sighed out "I know we're coming home and I know you're nervous. And I don't know how this is gonna go down. I'm not gonna tell Alexis anything once we get there, and I'll tell the rest of the guys not to say anything either. I'm just hoping that you will, she deserves the truth. Do not make her a rebound or the other woman Andy. She's more special and better than that. Just...tell her okay." I finished looking at him once more before leaving.

"Wait dave." He said. "I'm scared to tell her honestly. I don't want to hurt her. I really do care for her, how do I tell her?" He asked.

I turned back around "Andy. I'm gonna be honest with you. If you didn't want to hurt her or if you really cared for her, you wouldn't have done this in the first place. And I don't know how you should tell her, just tell her I guess. Tell her everything." I said turning the knob again walking out.