Chapter 12 : Deep Conversations with dear Bennett.

Hiiii. There's a SMILING Hayden pic for your pleasure.
.
.
.
.
.

\Alexis's pov\

I woke up to a dream that felt like I was falling. I look around at my surrounding's to see Andy's arms still tightly around me. Our legs were intertwined, I quickly unhooked my legs from his. But it only made his grip tighter around me. Its a little uncomfortable/comforting. I check the time & its 8:40 am. Andy inhaled deeply and slowly let go of me.

"Morning Alexis" he said in his morning voice.

"Morning Andrew" I replied. He got up and left toward the bunk area. I got up after him and walked to the bathroom and opened the door - OH MY GOD I fucking saw andy taking a wiz

"Oh my god dude! Why didn't you lock the door!?" I yelled walking away putting my hands over my eyes, I didn't see anything so that's a relief. I heard him chuckle.

"Because I didn't think someone would just barge in on me" he replied flushing the toilet. He walked out and I got up walking past him into the bathroom. I do what I do. Then walk out to see almost everyone up. I get a Pop tart and sit down.

"How is my sister doing this morning?" Bent said walking out of the bunk area. Rubbing his eyes.

"Brent how many times do I have to tell you I'm not you long lost sister?" I laughed with a mouth full of pop tarts. 'Whatever' he mumbels going into the bathroom. After that fast snack I get my jean shorts and a red Blink - 182 shirt. I change and try to do something to my hair, brushing out all the tangels I decide to put it up in a loose/messy bun. Or at least I think its a bun, whatever it'll have to do. I don't even bother to do my makeup like why even do it anyways? Its gonna be hot out and its gonna look ugly no matter what. Plus I think I look better without it, not trying to be vein lol.

"Hold me in your arms love me like your bestfriends did. Promise I won't hurt you kid. Hold me really tight until the stars look big, never let me go..." I softly sing to myself walking out the bathroom. Then slouching on the couch waiting for the time to hit where I do the same thing. Set up everything and sell merch. Its a little stressful on the road now that I think about it. All the things you have to keep track of and what is running out of stock and the numbers, jesus don't get me started on the numbers . Then on top of that not really getting enough sleep, but that's kind of my fault but still its a lot. I try to pass the time by playing games on my phone then out of nowhere Andy came out and says with a smirk "I told you it'd be better if you went to sleep with me" I quickly look up from my intense game and damn that smirk gets me every time.

"Whatever you say Leo" I say getting back to my game. 'Fuck' I mumbled as I lost all of my lives on the game. I check the time and its 10. I decided to go as I'm walking out I hear "hey Lexi, do you need any help?" I turn around and I see Benn walking towards me.

"Not really" I tell him

"Well I'm coming anyways..I gotta ask you some stuff." He said whispering at the last part lightly pushing me out the door. Were walking to the back and get the boxes of merch then walk to venue.

"What things do you have to ask me?" I said looking on either side of the box so I don't trip or run into anyone.

"Umm about Mia. Do you think she likes me? I only asking you this because your the only girl here plus you're her bestfriend and I don't wanna talk about it with any of the guys yet...and I probably should or shouldn't tell you this but, the night when you guys stayed we kinda like kissed. And I enjoyed it she did too. Just...I don't know if I want to be something with her. I just wanna know, what I should do?" He poured out to me.

"Well, Benn I know she likes you a lot. You're like her favorite.. And from what you're telling me it seems you like her too. Have you talked to her after that situation went down? And if you've been then I say wait for a little bit and you know if you feel like you wanna move on the the next step or not, take a step down...then go from there." I say when I walked to a table "ouch, that hurt" I laughed and myself being so clumsy.

"Well thanks for everything Lexi. It means a lot" he said hugging me and walking to the bus. I set up everything like everyday before.

>after everything happens at warped, I'm too lazy & I think you already know what goes down.<
.
.
I go back to the bus like I've been doing lately and chill out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hiiiiiii guys I'm at McDonalds with my brother (not that you needed to know that but whatever) lol soooooooo how are you?? I'm good. I've finally saw the movie Quarantine. I've only saw parts before but now I saw the whole thing and it scared the living shit out of my lol. Thats it for now ily ❤

Oooooooo and do you like the new cover? If not I'll change it back buuuuut yeah byyyye