Chapter 24: Mi Gente.

/Alexis's pov\

"My names Blurryface and I care what you think. Wish we could turn back time to the good ol' days. When our mama sang us to sleep, well now we're stressed out..." I sang while putting clothes in the washer and taking clothes out of the dryer into the basket.

I walked back out to the living room to fold all the clothes I just washed. These boys have way more clothes than me like no joke. The guys are meeting up with other bands at the moment seeing if they wanted to do a tour together at some point.

-2 hours of long agonizing labor work around the house later-

I took myself a long nice shower, I am planning on going to the mall with Taylor and Danielle - David's sister. Just to pick out a few new things. I just need to get out of this house, I'm suffocating in the pile of clothes the guys have.

I get out, dry my body and put on my underwear and such. I brush my hair and let it air dry. I put on my 'The Weeknd' tee with black capris and my nikes. I scrunched my hair and put on light makeup. And by 'light' I mean I only did my eyes. After about a good 20 minutes, my phone vibrated.

Taylor 👑🍷:
Lexiiii, you almost ready? Dani and I are on our way.

Me:
Yaaaas, waiting on you guys.

Taylor 👑🍷:
Ok, Dani will beep.

Me:
Allllrighty m8.

5 minutes later I heard a beep outside.

"Bandit! You in charge of the house until the guys or me get back ok? I don't want to come home with you having a party or anything in that nature." I yelled out talking to him like he was a human, doesn't everyone do that? I got a bark in response. I grabbed everything I needed and locked the door and jogged to the car.

"Heeeeey Lexi" Taylor and Danielle said at the same time.

"Hey girls" I replied smiling at them.

"Uhhh I'm so excited for this. This is the first time we've hung out since the last time we hung out" Taylor said hopping a little in her seat clapping her hands.

"Well said Tay," Danielle laughed at Taylor "I'm really excited too" she turned her head slightly towards me smiling.

-@ da mall-

"Uhhh I'm so tired, can we go now? We've been here for 2 hours." I wined at the girls in front of me currently walking into Victoria's secret.

"No! We just got here, can you not keep up with us??" Dani sassed me.

"Yeah! Can't keep up?" Taylor jumped in.

"Excuse you both, I can keep up...I just didn't expect all of this.....Oooo Taylor look, try it on. It'll look great on you. I think Dave would like it." I said, getting sidetracked by seeing this cute bra.