Chapter 20 : So.Many.Details.

*Alexis's pov*

I felt my neck fall back and quickly pick back up because I guess I fell asleep?

"You alright there lex?" Dave laughed nudinging me a little.

I exhaled a "yeah. I'm good" while rubbing my eyes.

"Go and take a nap, you look pretty tired. I'm tired myself. We can wake you up by dinner time and talk about what we want to eat." He looked up from who he was texting. I nodded my head and got up walked - more like tripped - up the stairs.

I got into my room and admire it one last time before going to sleep. Did I mention Bandit followed me up here, getting too comfortable on the edge of my bed, awww dogie. I let my eyes slowly drop and had darkness take over me.

-
I was shooken lightly by someone softly saying my name in my ear.

"Hey lex, come on wake up. We're all hungry and we're trying to figure out what to eat." The person said softly.

I groaned and rolled over almost crushing bandit with my 700 pound weight. With that I felt my body in the air and get tossed into the persons shoulder which caused me to make a high pitched noise. I saw a full sleeve tattoo on his right arm. This is Taddie. Damn this boy is fit.

"Hey man! What the hell, I was sleeping!" I whined slapping my hand on his back a few times.

"Shut up Lexi, I'm hungry ok?" As he continued to walk down the stairs. I let my body go limp and bounce up and down with every step he took. We got to the bottom and Taddie set me down next to Benn. I leaned against him a little and rested my head and closed my eyes again but quickly opened them to have my name being yelled.

"WHAT?!" I asked annoyed now, running my hands through my hair. Dear lord help me .

"Chill bitch" Hayden said glued to his phone.

"Suck my dick" I said under my breath folding my arms on my chest.

"Mine first." He mumbled

"You wish." I said quietly.

"Shut up you two!" Taddie yelled at us. I heard Hayden scoff and said also under his breath "she started it"

"Jesus you guys are like little kids" I shot my eyes over at Taddie and stuck my tongue out at him. "Ok. Now what are we gonna eat?" Taddie asked all of us.

"In and out!" Andy yelled immediately after taddie asked the question. Taddie, Hayden, Benn and myself scrunched up our faces bc we've been getting kinda tried of eating that.

"Nooooooo" myself and Benn whined.

"Aye yo, don't hate. Appreciate. Like don't hate the playa hate tha game." Andy said trying to sound ghetto. Oh my god.

"Please never say that...like ever again." I said running my hand up and down my face. Then he threw something at me. Ok.

"Why don't I make dinner?" I blurted/asked

"No no, we couldn't have you d-" Dave started

"No, what if I want to? Come on let me do it.. Please?" I interrupted.

"Well..If you really want to then" taddie began, I nodded my head before he could finish. "Do it"

"Yaaay" I clapped my hands. Feeling satisfied almost like winning the argument.

"So what are you making for us lex?" Brandon studdered.

"Its gonna be a surprise." I smiled at him.

With that I got up and went upstairs and changed my from my sweatpants to my shorts. Still keeping on my 'PVRIS' black shirt. I slipped on my black Nike's, grabbed my keys, wallet and walked out the door.

"WAIT, LET ME GO WITH YOU!" One if them yelled.

"Well come on" I yelled back unlocking my car. Guess who it was. Benn? I'm surprised myself. We hopped in and I put in my Lana Del Rey CD and turned up the volume. I seen Benn's face go into a question expression. "Don't do that face bro. She's queen." He put up his hands in surrender. I pulled out of the driveway and drove to Walmart.

-

I grabbed the kart and went to the to get the things that I needed. I'm making some deep fried chicken with some French fries.

"So why did you want to come?" I asked Benn going down the aisles.

"Because I want to ask out Mia, but I just don't wanna ask her. I....I want it to be special. So I was thinking maybe you could help me set something. And I wanna ask her before we leave for tour again. So I was wondering, could you help me?" He asked me. He truly blows me away with how he thinks and talks, like he'd be a perfect boyfriend.

"Of course I can man. Why don't you and me talk about it soon and go over some of your ideas and well go from there ok?" I turned around to face him. He had the biggest smile and nodded his head. He hugged me and we walked to checkout.

-
We walked into the house and seen the guys playing Grand Theft Auto 5. Also hearing a bark. I smiled to myself thinking, how'd I'd get so lucky.

"Its ok Benn, I got it from here" I grabbed the groceries from him.

"You sure?" He asked, I nodded my head in response him doing the same reaction and walked into the living room.

-

"Dinners ready guys." I yelled out while washing my hands.

"FOOOOOOD" Andy yelled running to the kitchen table.

I placed the mountain of fried chicken and French fries in front of them. I sat in between Benn and Andy. Over dinner Andy placed his hand on my thigh. Moving his hand up and down, slowly. Which I didn't mind bc like have you seen him? Oooo Jesus.

.
.
.
.
.

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT SO LONG FOR MY CHAPTER. IVE JUST BEEN BUSY, LAZY, KINDA RAN OUT OF IDEAS, AND SUNDAY I WAS PISSED.

ANYWAYS YOU DONT CARE, BUT YEAH I JUST WANTED TO SAY SORRY. AND LIKE IVE SAID B4 WRITING IN CAPS IS FUN.

STUDY HALL IS BORING AF OK I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS CLASS IS EVEN A CLASS.

HOW ARE YOU? HOWS YOUR LIFE? MINS GREAT THANKS FOR ASKING. IM JUST BORED. OOO AND SOMRBOF MY PERSONAL LIFE RN, MY DAD WONT GET HOME UNTIL 6:00 PM. AND I GET OUT IF SCHOOL AT 2:30 SOOOOOOOO I HAVE LIKE 4 HOURS TO MYSELS, SO YAAAS I LOVE BEING HOME ALONE MAN. ILL PROBABLY JUST WATCH GHOST ADVENTURES AND NEW GIRL .

ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR THE READ, VOTES AND COMMENTS! THATS IT FOR NOW GUYS, AND DONT FORGET ABOUT MY OTHER STORY ILL BE UPDATING THAT ONE SOON TOO. BUT YEAH, ILY & BYYYYE.