Chapter 25 : Thanks David, You Da Best.

Perviously on Millenia//

"I see. What's up?" I asked as I walked towards my bed.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see you is all." He sat next to me and looked at me. I smiled to myself.

"Aw that's sweet." I nudged him.

"Yeah I missed you and your face." He continued to look at me. "And I also wanted to do this" he said as he leaned into me and gave me a kiss.

"You know, you always come in here doing this to me. You're playing with my emotions Andrew." I said when we pulled apart.

"So then be my girlfriend Alexis." He said looking to me eyes. I was shocked that he would ask me that.

"No." I replied. Andy's smile faded into a frown.

"No?" He repeated sounding hurt.

And now on Millennia//

"No?" He repeated. "No?" Again he repeated. He detached himself away from me and turned around to reach for the door.

"Andy...wait let me explain." I pleated and attempted to grab his hand.

"No. Just forget it...Leave me alone Alexis." He replied nonchalantly, jerking his hand away from me. He opened my door and started to walk down the stairs.

"Andrew. Stop, please let me explain" I pleated again, going after him trying to stop the tears threatening to form I'm my eyes . Me, trying not to make a huge scene in front of the guys that were dispersed in the living room and kitchen. But failed. He opened the front door and started to walk out. He walked down our street.

"What is there to explain Alexis? Just forget the whole thing man. Go home." He said as he stopped and turned around to look at me. He sighed loudly "just go." Not wanting to give up but I knew I had to. I nodded my head and wiped my face of the tears that I didn't know was coming down. Turning on my heel towards the way home. I continued to wipe my face until I reached the front door, I wiped my face vigorously to make sure that the guys didn't notice me crying. But I'm pretty sure that they'll catch on. I inhaled and opened the door. Taddie's head immediately shot up when I walked in the door, he got up from his seat and quickly walked over to me giving me a hug and saying "hey lex. Everything ok?"

I sniffed into his shirt probably leaving some snot in the process. I nodded and said "Yeah...Just peachy. Excuse me" saying the last part quietly. I detached myself away from Taddie and walked up the stairs to my room. I let out a shaky breath that I didn't know I was holding in. I clasped on my bed and buried my face in my pillows and let the last bit of tears I had come out. How could I ever forgive myself. I've hurt a person that I care for and love. I heard someone knock at my door, really not wanting to see anyone right now I told them to go away.

"Lex, it's David." He mumbled against my door. I told him to come in. I knew he knew what was going on because he told Taylor and Dani all about it. He sat next to me rubbing his hand back and forth on my back. I sat straight up and leaned my body against his. I wiped another tear that carelessly came down.

"Don't cry ma. It's ok." He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I shook my head and sniffed "No its not I messed up" I exhaled and rubbed my eyes, they were probably hella red right now. I most likely look like shit.

"He asked you didn't he?" He questioned. I nodded. "He was hoping you'd say yes. I told him of course to wait but, you know him. When he has his mind set on something he'll go for it. He was gonna ask you yesterday but I told him to wait til today because you'd be all happy from shopping with taylor and Dani. But I guess not." He added.

Mumbling a curse word under my breath "I messed up. I really did. I hate myself for it too. But it's not like I told him no just to tell him no, I had a good reason. But he didn't let me explain." I replied shaking my head.

"You didn't mess up ok? And don't hate yourself dude. Andy is a sensitive guy. But also stubborn. And I'm sure you did have a good reason for saying no. Just let him calm down and have some space to clear his head. It'll all be fine... trust me." He said. I knew Dave was right, but I couldn't bring myself to believe it. I nodded my head and exhaled an 'ok'.

"Thank you for letting me vent to you. You da best." I smiled and hugged him.

"That's what I'm here for ma. Plus I have a sister, so I've done and seen it all before." He smiled back. "Now, I'm sure you want you're own space now. So I'll leave and you chill out. OK? If you wanna talk so more you know where to find me. And don't worry I won't tell anyone about this...excepttayloranddani." He said quickly saying the last part. I laughed and nodded my head saying 'thank you' once again. He walked out of my room and closed the door. I laid back down and played my music.

'This what happen when I think about you. I get in my feelings yeah I start reminiscing yeah. Next time around, fuck I want it to be different yeah. Waiting on sign, guess it's time for a different prayer...'
.
.
.

Hey friends, I know this is a short chapter but like 4 ppl (ehh more like 2) wanted me to update bc of the cliffhanger. So I hope this got your feelings a little bit better. Sorry if there not but, I will update again sometime soon.

Anyway thank you guys for the reads, comments & votes. They rlly make my day. ily guys.

Song:
Exchange by Bryson Tiller.