Chapter 26 : wtf

It has been a couple of hours since Andy left, and I was starting to get worried but I knew he would come home eventually (well duhh he lives here). I told Dave my reasoning for saying 'no' to Andy and he totally understood. Which was great because now I don't think I'm crazy or unreasonable. I think now I was getting over the crying and finally pulling myself together..

Andy's pov▪

"Wow! That was amazing." Bailey said restlessly as I rolled off of her and collapsed on the empty space on her bed.

My chest coming up and down with each breath I took "yeah." I said, almost feeling disgusted with myself and what I just did. Bailey and I just...yeah.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" She said while she rolled over and wrapped her arm around my bare chest. Mentally sighing. I rose up from laying down and sat at the end of her bed. Sliding my boxers on I said - "Nothing. I have to be heading home, we'll catch up later. Ok?" I got up walked over to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok, bye Andrew...Don't forget about me" she smirked. I nodded and headed for the door. I made it out to the street and got me some McDonald's on the way home. I reached the front door and grabbed my keys to open the door.

Immediately I was grabbed by the arm quite harshly to one of our back rooms where we would practiced songs at. As I turned my head to see who had a hold of me it was Dave. Having that 'angry mom' face.

"Where the hell have you been?!" He quietly yelled at me.

Reluctant to answer I said "nowhere. I just went out." Not making eye contact.

"You fucking liar. I smell her on you. What did you do?" He replied.

Rolling my eyes "I didn't do anything ok? Can you get off my back man, your not my mom. I don't have to tell you anything" I explained crossing my arms.

"Yeah you do. When it has to do with someone I care for you have to tell me, because you wanna be petty and act like a baby. I know you did something with her because you are upset about Alexis still." He poked my chest.

"Fine you wanna know. I had sex with Bailey and it was fucking great. And yeah I'm still upset about Alexis saying no, so....I had sex with her ok?! Now that you know can you leave me alone." I yelled at him. "And Alexis probably had sex with someone too because she's a hoe." I rolled my eyes again.

"Don't you ever call Alexis a hoe again ok? You have no right to. Do you know what the fuck she was doing? She was fucking crying her eyes out because of you. She thought she lost you because she said no. And you wanna go out and have sex with someone? You're such an as asshole man. The only reason she said no was because she knew we were going to tour soon and she didn't want to start off the relationship on that. I hope you feel horrible and don't go near her or I will punch you. You don't have the right to see her right now." He let out, rolling his eyes and pushing me out the way to leave the room.

Whoa. What have I done? I thought I fucked up before, but now I really fucked up. What have I done? What have I done? I walked out of the room and slid down on the wall and put my head in my hands.

Alexis pov ♢

Downloading music on my phone someone knocked at my door.

"Yeah?" I said not looking away from what I was doing.

"Hey. How you holding up?" Someone said behind me putting their hands on my shoulders making me jump a little.

"Mmm fine I guess" I replied tilting my head up to see who was hovering over me. He looked down and smiled at me. He leaned over the chair and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Whatcha doin?" He asked looking at my screen.

"Nothing much, just downloading some music. What about you?" I said while singing with the song that was playing.

"Nothing just watching you. Making sure you're ok." He replied. "You wanna go out to eat? We can invite the other guys too, if you want."

I scrunched my face and shook my head "No, I don't really wanna go out. Do you wanna watch SpongeBob with me? I'm in the mood to laugh." He nodded and got off of me. I jumped on my bed and tuned on my tv.

"Come on Brandon" I said padding the spot next to me on my bed. He walked around my bed and sat next to me. I leaned my body against his and rested my head on his chest. A few minutes into the show on felt Brandon's hand get placed into mine..I slowly turned my head to meet with his eyes and I examine his facial features, he's honestly a beautiful man.

"You're hand is in mine." I said nonchalantly.

"It is? Sorry" He replied taking his hand away.

"No! Keep it there, I don't mind." I explained.

"Well, you won't mind me doing this right?" He said as he leaned down to me to meet my lips...

Andy's pov ▪

I got up from where I was and walked down the hallway. I bumped into Dave in the process.

"Hey man I know I was a little hard on you back there but, I care for Lex you know? I don't want to see her hurt or hurting. And I know I said that if I saw you talking to her I'd hit you, but forget about it. Go and try to listen to her and see what she's about ok? And you need to explain yourself also." He explained rubbing his head with his hand.

I shook my head "You did what you thought you needed to do and I respect that. And I totally regret what I did with Bailey, that was stupid of me. And you're right I shoulda listened to her. I'm gonna go up and apologize for everything. Thanks man." I said giving him a 'guy' hug. He nodded his head as I walked away from him to the stairs. I reached Alexis's bedroom. Without knocking I opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes I was Brandon kissing my girl. Oh hell naw.

.
.
.
.
.
.

He friends how have you been? Schools almost over YAY! The bad thing is this Friday coming up I have an AP exam. AP European History to be exact. Are any of you guys in AP anything?? Well anyways thank you guys for all the reads, votes and comments I appreciate them all.

I love you guyssss ❣

AND PS- THIS CHAPTER WAS HELLA DRAMA RIGHT??!

PPS- WHAT DO YOU THING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER????

PPPS- I LITERALLY HAVE NO MORE IDEAS FOR THIS STORY AT ALL, HELLA WRITERS BLOCK BUT I'M SURE I'LL GET OVER IT (NOT, LOL HELP)

PPPPS- THERE'S A PICTURE OF LEONARDO DICAPRIO BC HE'S DADDY JUST LIKE ZAYN MALIK OK, I'M DONE. BYE

Anyways ily guys, and I'll see you next time.