Chapter 8 : This is happening.

Hey there guys, what's up? I'm good.
.
.
.
.
.

»Alexis's POV«

I got out the car and told Mia to take care of my house & not bring any boy at my house. She laughed at me and said "ooookay." I told her I would text her when we got to the next venue. I also told her to say bye to Micha for me. He left after we ate at Dennys. I was sad I didn't say goodbye to him. I got out the car and walked to the guys tour bus. Knocked on the door and waiting for the door to open.

Brandon opened the door and I walked in and he hugged me. He pulled away and yelled out "HEY LEXI IS HERE!" Well thanks for the introduction Brandon. I seen the guys emerge from the back part of bus and one by one gave me a hug. But just like before Andy gave me a hug & put his face in my neck... I like that.

~Andy's POV~

I'm finally happy that Alexis is here. And this is the perfect opportunity to get close to her.

¡Alexis's POV¡

The guys told me where I would be sleeping, they said I would be sleeping on the table. Well ok. I put my girl things and such where they needed to go at. I walked into the living area and slouched on the couch, I closed my eyes and someone laid across my legs. I opened my eyes and saw Brandon laying there.

"Whats up B" I asked him then closed my eyes again.

"N-Nothing much. I'm glad your here. Your p-pretty cool." He said to me.

"Thanks, I'm glad too." I looked down at him. He has a really nice smile. I touched his lip ring and told him it's cool. And his noes ring. I closed my eyes again and started playing with his beard. I started to fall asleep. But get jolted awake by one of the guys yelling when they entered the living area.

"Hey lexi let's play some mortal combat please" Hayden said.

"Ok" with that Brandon got off of me and went to his bunk. Andy emerged from where Brandon just went to and sat down next to me.

»4 hours later«

It was around early dinner time. And people were saying that they were hungry. We talked about it and said pizza bc it was fast, and we needed to get back on the road tonight. Their driver would be coming around 6:30. I gave Taddie a ten but he refused. I huffed, "Taddie take this! I'm trying to help out, just take it" I told him. He took it and called out that he would be back in a few minutes. I sit on the couch and pull out my phone and go through my Twitter, instagram ect. I also check the weather for the next venue we were going to. It's gonna be humid and hot. Taddie came back and everyone grabbed pieces. I sat at the table with Hayden, Brandon, Dave. I asked if we could watch a movie or a show. "Sure, go pick one out" Dave said to me. I walked over to their cabinet with their games and movies. Archer was the first thing I saw. So I picked it out. Put it in and walked back to the table. "You picked out my favorite" Hayden nudged me.

»2 hours later«

Their bus driver was already here and we were driving now. I pulled out the table and put cushion on the hard part. And laid down. I'm gonna turn in early tonight. I changed my clothes and gave everyone a hug. Andy asked me if I wanted to lay with him. But I refused him and told him I'll be fine on the table.

I fell asleep and set my alarm at 7:00 am. It's early, I know. But I had to set up everything tomorrow for the CTE tent.

Goodnight..
.
.
.
.
.
.
There you go ily. One love. ❤