Chapter 5 : Morning After.

Hello everybody again. What's up?
.
.
.
.
.

{Alexis's POV}

Andy let go of me and went somewhere. I took this opportunity to sit in the couch. These guys are still playing the game, I was sitting by the right arm-rest of the couch and put my head on my right hand and leaned against the armrest. I felt myself slowly drifting off and falling asleep. I mean come in its fucking 1 o'clo- well now its 2:30 and man come on I need my sleep ok like I love sleep. And I could half hear the guys playing the game yelling.

{Mia's POV}

After the whole thing with Benn we sat the the table and we just talked and he had his arm around me and he smelled really good like really good, I don't know I think I'm just weird but aren't we all? I know I am like everyday of my life.

And before I knew it we were in the bunk area and I was laying with him and you know we talked some more and ok we kinda like kissed but not like kiss but like you know we just kissed & it felt kinda nice. But he didn't ask me to become his girlfriend or anything and I was ok with that. So after this went down we fell asleep together in his bunk and yeah that's it...

°~ the next day/morning~°

I woke up still holding Benn and I grabbed my phone from my pocket, surprised that it didn't fall out of my pocket. I checked the time and it was 8:45 am, I always hate it when I wake up way early. So I stayed there until I would fall back asleep or until everyone else woke up.

I must have moved a certain way then Benn woke up shortly after. He turned to me and said

"Good morning" in his morning voice.

"Morning" I said back to him. He tuned away from me and I lost the warmth I once had, so I turned way from him facing the wall and waiting to fall back asleep or for him to move because I gotta take a piss.

I head other voices talking in the 'kitchen' part of the bus. I really can't make out who tho. So I guess...I'll just wait for Benn to move.

.
.
.
.
.
Sorry I've kept you guys waiting but I hope this was a good chapter - oooo and shout out to the chick who commented on my last chapter many thanks. (update: and thank you to those who comment and vote now, much appreciated)

Sooo ilygsm

SO JUST AN FYI GUYS PTV IS PLAYING MAIN STAGE ON WARPED TOUR SO LIKE YAAAS AF