Chapter 3: Playing Mortal Kombat Like A Boss.

Heyyyy guys how are you? I'm good thanks for asking me lol

.

.

.

.
.

{Alexis's POV}

We were still walking to CTE's bus still hand in hand with Brandon and to be honest I like it. But I seen these girls giving me dirty looks I was gonna go over there to ask why there were looking at me like that. But Mia kept my shoulders straight to keep walking so I said "biiiiiiiiiitch"under my breath, not to Mia but those girls.

We kept walking and soon to find out that we were here already. I don't know why but I was a little nervous to see everyone again. Brandon opened up the door and let Mia and myself go first. I stepped in and seen the comfortable couch again and seen Hayden, Dave & Andy sitting on the couch. And I didn't see Micah or Brent. Soon I seen the guys stand up and walk over to me.

"Hey Lexi" Hayden said to me while he hugged me "hey hayden" I told him hugging him back

"Aye yo Lexi" Dave told me also hugging me "hey dave" also giving him a hug.

Then Andy came and said "hey Lexi, how are you" giving me a hug, hugging me a little tighter that then others "hey Andy and I'm good thanks, how are you?" I told him hugging him. "Oh I'm just peachy" he said with a little chuckle. That chuckle was cute af tbh.

"You guys can sit at the table there while we wait for Taddie and Micha to come back" Brandon said to me.

"Ok" I said to him and sat down, Mia sitting across from me and geting on her phone. Brandon sits next fo me and wraps his arm around me and smiles at me, I smile back at him and put my attention to the small TV and see what the guys are playing/watching. They were playing Mortal Combat, like the original one. Hayden was Baraka and Andy as Scropion. Dave was sitting out waiting for his turn, or at least thats  what he looks hes doing.

"GET OVER HERE" said Andy mocking what Scorpion said when he'd pull out his rope and pulled his opponent back to him.

"Fuck!" Hayden said

"FINISH HIM! SCROPION WINS" the announce man said

"Woooo there we go baby! I beat yo ass, bow down to me" said Andy doing some weird dance, I couldnt help but chuckle at his dance

"I bet I could beat you" I said to Andy

"Oh is that so?" He said walking over to me

"Yeah I bet you 5 bucks, right here right now" I said like i was gonna beat him up lol

"Alright your on" he said turning around.  I took the controller from Hayden and chose Kitana and Andy was Sub-zero.  And the game started -

"FINISH HIM! KITANA WINS" the man said again

"Ohhhhhh would you look at that, Im a beast at this. Dude this was my childhood haha" I said getting up and putting my arms in the air. I soon seen everyone here and getying 'way to go lexi!' and 'yaaay' from everyone. Andy gave me the 5 bucks and looked upset. I put my ha dnon hid cheek and said "its ok Andy that you lost, I'm just simply unbeatable. You'll get them next time sport" I  said with a laugh.  I seen a small smile forming in the corners of his mouth.

"Ok guys I'm starving!!" Taddie said

"Well then lets get something to eat" Benn said

"Ooooo In & out burger!" Andy yelled

"Ok we can go there, you guys wanna come with us?" Benn askes us

"We don't wanna be a berden to you guys" i said to benn

"Nonsense, come on lets go" he said while exiting the bus. We all followed behind him.  And with that we went to I&OB.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There you guys go, do you like this story?  Just curious.

What's  your favorite song  right now???? Mine is Adult Deversion by Alvvays their a pretty good band. If ypu also like Indie type of music too thats their genera and their canadian lol just thought i throw that out there. (update: my fave song rn is bittersweet tragedy by Melanie Martinez ayyyye)

Byyyye guys ily.