Chapter 9 : First day on the job Pt. 1

Hi. How are you? Thank you for all the reads, votes & comments. It means a lot.
.
.
.
.
.

\Alexis's POV/

I joilted awake by Chris screaming 'GET UUUUUUUP!!' from my alarm clock, (from the song Reicarnate by MIW if you didn't know.)

I quickly turned it off and laid there for a couple of seconds and checked to see if anyone was up. Nope. I got up and checked if these guys have any baggies to put like sandwhiches and stuff in. I've spent the past 10 minutes looking for them and finally found one. I grabbed it and put my phone in it and set it aside for right now. I grabbed my bag and grabbed my underwear & bra. I chose a pair of black shorts & my black Slipknot shirt. I grabbed a towel and set my phone on a ledge in the shower and put on shuffle my songs and took a shower.

»about 10 minutes later«

I peek outside the door and no one is up yet. I check the time 8:07 am. Jesus where did the time go? I grabbed my towel that was hanging on the door and wraped it around my body and quickly ran to the bathroom to get changed & brush my teeth, you know. I get out and put my phone on its charger and slouch on the couch and turned on the tv and put on The Hangover and see what kind of food these guys eat. All I see are vegetables & chicken and some pop tarts. And of course left over pizza. I grab 2 slices and pop it in the microwave. And now I just wait. Here we go Lexi, first day on the job. Don't fuck up. But what could go wrong? All were doing is selling merch. It's now 8:40 am and people are waking up right now. I think I took a nap. The guys bus driver came in with a piece of paper that said when CTE went on and if they had any interviews and such today. Andy sat next to me and said "so did you sleep good?"

"Yeah, surprisingly it was better than I thought it was" I responded.

"It would have been better if you went to sleep with me" he said with the slightest smirk. Oh really Mr. Leo well. We'll have to found out then.

"Yeah I guess we will lexi" wait did I just say that out loud?

"Yeah you did just say that out loud" he laughed at me and left. HOLY FUCK DOES THIS KID HAVE SUPER POWERS OR SOMETHING?! OH MY GOD.

An hour has gone by and everyone was ready to go in the venue. Well at least I had to. I have to set up CTEs merch tent and make everything look nice. The time is just barley hitting 10 and I decided to go. I showed the sicurity guy my pass and he told me where CTEs tent was going to be. I popped open the table then walked back to the bus and grabbed boxes of clothes. I set out everything the guys were selling and hung up other things on the wall behind me. It's now 10:40 the doors are gonna open here soon. I hope I'm ready for this. I kinda wanted to see the band's but I saw them two days ago.

2 hour has past and I sold 17 shirts, 8 sweaters & 6 pairs of shorts/pants. But then 10 minutes later these two girls were walking up to the CTE tent & one of them had long black hair she was wearing black shorts & a Beartooth shirt & the other girl had dark purple hair that shined really nice in the sun. She was also wearing black shorts with a The color morale shirt. These girls are really pretty. They came up to me

"Hey there" I said nicely

"Hi!!" They both said excitedly

"What can I get you guys today?" I got up

"Can we get 2 shirts please?"

"Sure thing. What size?" They told me the size, I gave them their merch and told them 'thank you' they were gonna leave but turned back around. "You wouldn't happen to know CTE like personally?" One of them asked me

"Um I do. I'm their new merch person."

" Oh cool! Can we get a picture?" The other one said

"With me?" I asked confused, they nodded in response. "Ok" they pulled out their camera and smiled in both of them. "Gezz girl your really pretty" one of them said to me. "Aw, thank you. Both of you guys are too"

"Would you mind telling the guys to like our picture please? You too of course." The one girl asked me.

"Yeah yeah I'll tell them. Nice meeting you"

"You too byeeee!!!" They said as they ran off.

I sit back down and wait for the time to close bc later one the guys would have a signing later. And they would come here and do what ever they needed to do.

.
.
.
.

This is just pt. 1 I'll update pt. 2 as soon as I can ily.