Chapter 16: Hangovers and a big question.

Ayyyye back to back update (not really) but be happy lol, I'm really tired like physically and mentally you know? Ugh enough of me. Anyways thank you for everything ily and enjoy the chapter.
.
.
.
.

-Alexis's pov-

I woke up to someone poking my cheek and whispering words in my ear.

"Uuuuuggh" I said while holding my head. This is a hangover, I hate my life already.

"Well good morning Lexi" Brandon studdered he said a little to happy, still poking my cheek.

"Uuuuughh" I whined still holding onto my head. I heard a deep chuckle knowing that it wasn't Brandon. "Hayden, why must you hate me" I asked slowly sitting up.

"A hangover at its finest" he replied "and I don't hate you."

I make a whining noise again "brrrrrrrandonn" whining noise "hold meeee" I said. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waitst and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I soon felt myself fall back asleep.

\Brandon's pov/

I saw Alexis call asleep but I didn't care. I'm still holding onto her.

"You like her bro" Hayden said.

"No I don't dude" I scoffed at him.

"Just look at yourself dude, holding her like she's yours. I've seen the way you look at her man. And the last time I've seen you look like that was when you first started dating Tantum." Hayden replied while looking straight at me. Making me a little uncomfortable. I thought about what he said to me and he might be right. I think I might like Alexis. But to be honest I'm not looking for any relationship right now. "maybe" I mumbled back at him. I check the time and it's 8 am. I decied to go back to sleep.

⊙Andy's pov⊙

I woke up to a pounding headache and people talking. Uhh why do I do this to myself. I'm not even 21 yet. Damn. I get up from the floor and run my fingers through my hair and see Brandon holding onto Alexis. What the fuck. I go to the kitchen to find Mia, Hayden, Caity and Benn up. I hopped up on the counter and talked with all of them.

+Alexis's pov+

I inhaled deeply from the dream I had and slighlt turned. Brandon is still sleeping so I start playing with his cheeks.

Moves cheeks. No response.

Moves cheeks again. Nothing.

Again. A groan. "Brrrandon" I said

"Hmmm?"

"Dude I gotta go pee" poking his chest

"Hmm?"

"I gotta go pee." I repeated. He laughed softly and said "I'll let you go if you give me a kiss on the cheek, please??" I looked at him with a really-bitch look. And I leaned closer to his face and planted a kiss on his cheek, I felt him smile. Awww.

"Ok let go of me now" I said laughing.

"Alright" he studdered.

»after everyone wakes up and shit«

Taddie and I bought food for everyone. In & Out of course. Andy was way too happy. We sat in my living room watching 'Catfish : The TV Show.' Then suddenly Taddie and says "Lexi. You should come and live with us. You're pretty chill. What do you say?" With Dave nodding in agreement.

Ummm, wh-what??
.
.
.
.
.

HEYY GUYS WHATS UP?? IM GOOD THANKS FOR ASKING (ALEXANDRIA) GET IT? HAHA, NO? OK. SORRY FOR THAT AND ALL THE CAPS. CAPS ARE FUN TO WRITE IN LOL. AND DO YOU LIKE ALL THE NEW POVS'? BC I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA.

OK GUYS THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING ILY AND YOLO

Millennia ▪ Andy Leo/Crown The Empire FF - completed.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें