IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hello hello, how are you? Im fine. Let's talk some real shit real quick.

First things first, thank you everyone who reads this story. I appreciate you very much. ily all. Even the ones who don't comment and vote they just read, I like you too. And also thank you to all the ppl who have this book in their reading lists (you guys are awesome)

Anyways, the new girls name is Miranda right now. And I'm changing it be it's such a basic name tbh (Sorry to any of my readers that have that name, I bet you're swell.) In this next chapter you're about to read, the girls name is gonna be something different...I just thought I should clear this up before someone gets confused.

I hope you like new name, I think it's kinda ok tbh. Changes to the previous chapter have been made already. So yeah, that's all.

Can we also talk about something, I've told you guys that my friend got me into kpop. So as you can infer, I've been listening to that nonstop for the past few weeks. Well, one day I put all my music on shuffle of course kpop played but a few songs later - Motionless In White came and I was like "wtf, why did I forget about this song? Oml. Flm." So I've been too focused on kpop I forgot about these songs I had, oml I know all of you are disappointed I'm sorry! 😭😭I've been so invested in kpop that I haven't even heard any song off of CTE's new album.😣 But I'm starting to get back into my groove with these bands, so ya high five!! 

I AM WHO I AM, THIS IS WHAT WE ARE! *high fives all of you that know where this came from. And if you don't, I'll give you one anyways.*

YOU GET A HIGH FIVE, YOU GET A HIGH FIVE, EVERYONE GETS A HIGH FIVE! (I just turned into Oprah Winfrey wtf)

Does anyone really read these or do they just skim past this? lol, idk. I don't think this is that important of a message, just informing you about the name change is all.

Ok I'm boring you. I'll go now. Bye ily.