Chapter 13 : The Party, the fight and a moment with Andy.

Hiiii. So that's what Alexis looks like at top, I'll put Mia or micha next. Enjoy the chapter.
.
.
.
.
.

\Alexis's pov/

Today is officially the last day of warped and there's a huge party going on afterwards. Then from there we drive back to Dallas and I - we get to all go home! I'm so excited to see my own bed and my own bathroom and shower oh my. And see Mia and Micha of course.

I wake up to someone jumping on me.

"Ow! What the fuck!?" I yelled at the person that put their whole weight on my while I was freaking sleeping

"ALEXIS ITS THE LAST DAY OF WARPED GET CRUNK" he yelled. I only know two people who would say something like that, Brent or Hayden. I bet you its Hayden. I turned around and yup I was right it was Hayden.

"Tree, I'm not old enough to get crunk" I said laughing at him and rolling back over. I felt him lay next to me and he put his arm around me.

"That doesn't matter if your not old enough, what matters is that you're gonna get crunk with us whether you like it or not. Now come on get your lazy ass up and enjoy the day with us. Andy and Benn aren't old enough either but they get crunk with us, now come on girl." He said slapping my ass with the back of his hand playfully as he laughed and walked away

"Fuck you tree" I said holding my ass then getting up. I grabbed the clothes that I was gonna wear and after I did everything I grabbed an ice cream and laid my legs on Dave.

"So, are you ready to go home?" I asked Dave looking at my phone

"Yeah! I'm happy to see my big bed and my girlfriend" he said while smiling.

"Yeah same. Taylor is really pretty. And I've seen a picture of your sister she is really pretty too." I said to him whishing that I was as pretty as them.

"Well thank you. Your not bad yourself." He looked over at me. "Andy is lucky to have you"

"Whoa ok no...no me and him are not like....no...no" I replied, quickly removing my legs from him and stood up.

"Oh! I'm sorry...I thought you and...well because...sorry..sorry" he said running his hands through his hair.

"No, no its ok...just...yeah we're not..lets just forget about the whole thing. So, yeah I'll see you guys later." I said shouting at the last part and walked out the door to do the merch again.

°Dave's pov°

Aw shit, I thought Andy and Alexis were together. I saw them cuddling the other day. So I just thought you know? But she said it was ok so let's forget I said anything. I'm just ready for this party man. I am so ready!

-after warped tour, you already know what goes down-

*Alexis's pov*

We're all piled in the bus and the older four are already getting their pre drink on. While us little ones don't get to. But we did have only one shot and that was it. I didn't change out of my clothes bc I don't need to impress anyone. The party started at 8 and would end at like whenever. It was getting close to 7:30 so we still had some time.

It finally hit 8 and Dave was already saying "let's go! I'm ready to par-tay" stumbling out of the door. He's gonna get so drunk tonight I can already tell. We walked to this tent looking thing, music was blasting through the speakers. We walked in and I felt someone's hand on my back I turned to see it was taddie. He came close to my ear and said "stay close by us, these party's can get out of hand sometimes." I nodded grabbing a beer.

"You're not old enough Alexis!" Hayden yelled in my ear which sounded like a whisper over the music. Taking the beer away from me.

"I can't have just one? I'll make it last the whole night. Please?" I yelled back into his ear. He looked at me then Brent then back to me.

"Ok, but just one ok? After that one you're done" he said grabbing my shoulder moving his index finger around in my face. "Ok." I nodded to him and he handed it back. I stay around the guys for most if the night then the guys thought it would be neat for me to get to know the other bands here. So far I've met TDWP, INK, ASD, SC, and the rest of MIW. I danced a bit with Andy and Benn but stopped bc we weren't feeling the songs. I talking to all the guys when someone bumps into me.

"Excuse me" I said look at who bumped into me.

"Excuse me bitch, watch where I'm fucking going" this girl said dressed like whore

"Bitch? Naw see you've got it all wrong, you bumped into me the human thing for you to do is apologize" I said walking to her

"Apologize? Apologize for what bitch, fuck you, you know I could beat your ass right now" she said ok this bitch is drunk as fuck

"No bitch fuck you and you don't not want to get into a fight with me. So take your little drunk ass back from where you came from" I said to her getting in her face. I felt multiple hands grab onto my arms pulling me back

"Let it go Lexi, she's not worth your time" one of the guys said

"No fuck that, this bitch wants a fight she'll get one. Come on bitch you and me right now" I said ripping my arms away from the guys.

"Fine bitch come on show me what you got" she said walking towards me. I block her first hit, after that I punch her right in jaw and she falls back I straddle her and punch her two more time until she flips us around and she on top getting of me that second hit busted up my lip I could feel it. I managed to flip us back over I hit her in the nose area. She's holding onto her nose so that means I got her. I see arms grab me by the cheast area and pulling me off of the girl. "Alexis thats enough! Get off of her! You've done enough!" I heard one of the guys scolding me pushing me out the door.

"She had it fucking coming" I said angrily ripping my arm from who was holding me. We get back to the bus and I decide to say something.

"Hey, um I'm sorry if I ruined your night, I knew you guys wanted to get crunk and yeah I'm sorry" I said sitting back down.

"No you didn't ruin anything, if anything that was probably the best night we've ever had" Hayden said laughing a bit and the rest of the guy's head nod with agreement. I laugh a bit and get up to the bathroom planning on cleaning myself up. I saw the older four getting into their bunks. I see my refection and seen blood coming out of my lip and had some blood on my knuckels. I seen the door open and saw Andy walking in.

"Sit on the sink. Let me clean you up" he said looking in my eyes.

"No its ok I got it" I said putting my hand on his chest.

"No, please let me do it." He replied I nodded and sat on top of the sink he was cleaning my knuckels with rubbing alcohol, I cringed my face because of the pain. "You really showed her, punching her in the face" he chuckle examining my busted lip. "Yeah well, all she had to do was apologize." I laughed while I examine his facal features. He shook his head grabbing a piece of toilet paper and wetting it. He slowly wiped it across my lip. I cringe again by the water getting into the cut "sorry" he mumbles. He threw away the toilet paper and his eyes scanning across my face ending at my lips. He put his hands on either side of me and we slowly brought our faces together he planted his lips on mine. I kissed him back. He pulled away saying "you don't know how long I've wanted to do that" he said putting his face in my neck.

"So then do it again" I said. Andy pulled up his head up and did it again. He pushed himself in between my legs and put his hands around my wait and slowly moved his hands down to my butt. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close. We stayed like this for I don't even know how long. But it felt right. I run my hands through his hair. We stayed like that until someone busted open the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THERE YOU GO GUYS THE FIRST CLIFFHANGER! GET EXCITED BC I AM! ok anyways sorry for the foul language lol and the repetitiveness of the word 'his' & 'he' I just idk but I hope you liked that little romantic moment between Andy and Alexis! I did. What do you think of Alexis? (From the picture) uh so yeah there you go guys ily. I feel like this was one of the best chapters yet. Tell me what you think! Anyway yeah byyye ily

P.s- this chapter is 1610 words! That's alot!