Chapter 27 : Spilling The Beans & Working On Our Relationship.

Hey guys, how are you? Im fine thanks for asking.
.
.
.

Previously on Millennia ~

"Hey man I know I was a little hard on you back there but, I care for Lex you know? I don't want to see her hurt or hurting. And I know I said that if I saw you talking to her I'd hit you, but forget about it. Go and try to listen to her and see what she's about ok? And you need to explain yourself also." He explained rubbing his head with his hand.

I shook my head "You did what you thought you needed to do and I respect that. And I totally regret what I did with Bailey, that was stupid of me. And you're right I shoulda listened to her. I'm gonna go up and apologize for everything. Thanks man." I said giving him a 'guy' hug. He nodded his head as I walked away from him to the stairs. I reached Alexis's bedroom. Without knocking I opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes I was Brandon kissing my girl. Oh hell naw.

And now on Millennia~

Andys pov •

"What the fuck is going on?!" I yelled running into Alexis's room. She jumped and pulled away from Brandon, falling off the bed in the process

"Andy I-I...I" Alexis started to say.

"I'm not talking to you Alexis. I'm talking to this motherfucker right here. What the hell are you doing man?!" I asked him.

"What? Am I hitting on your girl?" Brandon smirked. "Maybe you shouldn't of fucked Bailey hmm? And that could've been you." He pushed me out of the way and leaving the room. I was so heated that I forgot that Alexis was still in the room. Curled in the corner probably crying like she did something wrong. I sighed and sat at the end of her bed looking at my reflection from the mirror.

"Alexis...I'm sorry. I'm sorry I've been a jackass to you and I should've listened to you." I shook my head. "I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to talk to me ever again." I chuckled. " I'm just sorry for everything and I hope you give me another chance." I turned to look at her. She was looking down at her hands and shaking her head.

"You had sex with Bailey?" She finally raised her swollen red eyes to look at me. Completely ignoring the fact I just said I was sorry. I nodded my head. She rolled her eyes and said under her breath a 'wow'.

"Why?" She sniffed.

I shrugged my shoulders not really knowing an answer myself. "I don't know. I just...I was upset that you didn't want to be my girlfriend. And I really like you Alexis. I guess I was acting more on my emotions than my actions. And I knew Bailey would do it. I regret that I did it of course. But I can't take it back, it already happened. I really wasn't planning on doing it actually. It just...I'm sorry Alexis ok? I'm sorry. And then me breaking into what was happening between you and Brandon pissed me off. I just need you to forgive me please and I hope we can start over. That's all I'm asking." I let out. Whoa, I just spilled the beans. Alexis seemed taken back by what I just said. She got up and walked in front of me. She looked down into my eyes and sat on my lap and giving me a hug. I had stiffed but then relaxed after a second or two. Alexis pulled away and looked at my facial features I'm assuming. I leant in to kiss her but she pulled away. She shook her head and said "You still have Bailey on you...And I still have Brandon on me too...We'll try this again another time." She said as she got off me.

'Wait! So this means you're giving me another chance?" I asked excitedly.

"We can work on it ok? That's all I give you right now." She said as she exited the room, leaving me and my thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry this is so short for making you guys wait so long. I know I'm trash ok? It's ok lol. Thank you for all the support and love you guys give this book. ily guys.♡♡ Ok and if any of you guys know of a Kpop group called BTS - I'm falling in love them! It's all my friends fault, it's all her fault lol. Rapmon is mine k? HE IS MINE I CALL DIBS!

Don't forget to vote and comment. (Its alvvays appreciated!) But of course you don't have too. Just a thought.

Other ways to get @ me -

twitter: sorryimthalia_
insta: _thaliacte
snap: thalia_thedon