Millennia (Crown the Empire/ Andy Leo FF)

Alexis POV

I heard my alarm go off telling me to wake up. The time is 7:00 am. Today was the day we go to warped tour again! I'm so excited I don't know what to do with my self. I went to go and wake up the rest of the MMA squad, get it? Bc it's Micha, Mia, Alexis I don't know Mia made it up.

I went to go wake them up "WAAAAKE UUUUUUPP MMA SUQUAD WERE GOING TO WARPED TODAY" I said yelling and jumping on them

"Shut up Lexi!" Mia said to me as she rolled over.

"Yeah shut up" Micah told me too.

"Fine I guess I'll by myself, oh yeah and I got your tickets" I said running out the room

"Hey!" They both said in unison

"Then get up, I'm gonna get changed and then eat then bounce" I said walking into my room.

I heard them get up now.

Since I took a shower yesterday I didn't need one. The weather today was gonna hot but with wind so yes thank you

I grabbed some black shorts with a black MIW shirt. I grabbed my black and white Nikes bc I found out you need to dress comfortable when I first went to warped. I didn't do nothing special to my hair just put it up, then Mia came and told me to do her hair.

"Can you just put it up?" She asked me, I nodded.

I came to see Micha was about done. I messed up his hair with my fingers

"Does that look better?" He asked me

"Yeah waaaay better" I said while I laughed at him.

One we were done eating we grabbed our bags and some water and got into my car and drove there.

~

As we lined up we were close to the front, we had conversations with the people around us. I could tell today would be a good day.
.
.
.
.
.
.