Chapters 22: Asking Her Out Pt. 2

-Alexis's pov-

"So are you ready for tonight?" I ask Mia as I laid down on my bed.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be ready?" She replied walking out of the bathroom.

"Well, because this is like and official date, its not like 'oh let's hang out and watch a movie' this is like 'I'm going to take you out for some good food and have a romantic evening' you know?" I asked staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah...I know, but I'm ready at least I think so. Now come on make me look cute!" She whined at the last part and pulled me off my bed. I also whined as she pulled me off my bed.

-

"There" I said smiling at her turning her to the mirror, she truly looks beautiful even without makeup.

"Dayum, Lexi you made me look pretty" she said turning to me hugging me.

"Mia you're always pretty ok don't forget that" I said hugging her back. "Let us take some selfies girl" I said clapping my hands and taking out my phone. 10 funny-ugly-you look hotter than me-why do I look so basic and you look beautiful-actually good looking pictures later I went downstairs to see if Benn was ready for her. Which he was and I go back upstairs to tell Mia I'm gonna introduce her to them all proper and shit. I walked down to the bottom of the stairs and told them all to stand up.

"And now I will gladly introduce a beautiful goddess named Mia. Who is going on a date with Mr. Suede this evening. So without further ado Miss Mia Nuñes." I said moving out the way and Mia came down the stairs.

"Wow, you look beautiful Mia." Benn said while grabbing her hands then hugging her.

"Thank you, as well as you" she replied hugging him back.

"Yeah you look really good" Hayden added, and the rest of the guys nodded in agreement.

"Ok ok now go on you crazy kids, have fun. But don't get too crazy now" I said while pushing them out the door.

"Ok mom" they both said at the same time to me.  I closed the door and they were off. I turned back around and laid on the couch. Wondering if I'm hungry or if I need a nap.

-Mia's pov-

Benn and I are now driving to a place to eat dinner at, I don't know where though. He could take me to McDonald's for all I care, just being around his presence is enough for me honestly. But I'm currently looking outside the window and glancing at Benn a few times. We soon pulled up to a packed Red Lobster.

"Uh, you sure were gonna get a table right now? It looks kinda packed." I turned my head at him.

"Oh yeah. Trust me we're gonna get a table." He smiled at me. I nodded my head at him. Ok whatever you say. We found a parking spot, he turned off the car opened his door and opened the door for me as well.

"Thank you kind sir" I said to him. Taking my hand and walking into the restaurant.

"Good evening to you both. Reservation or waiting?" The lady asked with a beautiful smile. Benn let go of my hand and walked to podium and said "reservation under Suede"

"Ah ok. Follow me please" she said grabbing two menu's and leading us to our table. Hmm so he had all this planned out, ok Benn I see you.

*Alexis's pov*

"Dave get down here!" I shouted loud enough so he could hear me. I am still currently laying on the couch watching Adventure Time with the other four guys.