Chapter 36: Secrets.

Alexis's pov▪

Rolling over, my body hit another. Forgot Andy laid with me. I opened my eyes and put my arm around his body, putting my head in his chest. Appreciating how close I am to him.

"Well good morning" Andy mumbled. Looking up at him I smiled.

"Morning. Come on, let's get up." I said tapping him, then getting up. After I came out of my bathroom, not seeing Andy there anymore. I changed into a pair of Capris and a plain black shirt. Walking down the stairs Taddie and Dave are sitting on the couch watching TV. Their eyes wondered over to me, everyone seemed tense once they got here. But I didn't mind. I walked to the kitchen, pouring me a bowl of cereals.

|time skip|

"Andy, why don't you come sit by me" I whined over at him who was sitting on the other couch. He walked towards me, placing his hand on my thigh. I smiled to myself and went back to watching the TV.

Andy's pov•

I took out my phone from my pocket and looked at the text that I got.

Edvlina🤗💞: hey babe, wyd

I shifted my position so that Alexis couldn't see my phone.

Me: Hey babe, I'm not doing anything rn. You?

Edvlina🤗💞: same, just chillin. When am I going to see you again? I miss you.

Me: hopefully soon. I miss you too. But.. I have to work some things out first for a few days.

Edvlina🤗💞: aw ok, what kind of stuff?

Me: just some band things, don't worry about it.

Edvlina🤗💞: okok, well I'll be in town for a few days coming up. We should meet up then.

Me: cool, yeah we totally should. Hey listen I gotta go, I'll talk to you later. Bye

"Who are you texting?" Alexis asked me. I put my phone back in my pocket.

"No one. Don't worry about it." I said not looking at her. What am I doing, this secret is gonna kill me. I hugged Alexis.

"What is this for?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around my body.

"I'm just...Sorry. I'm sorry." I said closing my eyes, genuinely feeling bad.

"Why are you sorry babe?" She asked again. Peeling herself away from me. She even said 'babe' which made me feel even worse. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know" I paused, obviously knowing the answer "Because the way I've been acting." I lied.

She nodded "Its ok" She inched her face closer to mine and gave me a peck on my lips.

"I'm gonna take myself a long nap. You wanna join?" I asked stretching my arms out.

"No I'm fine. I'm gonna wait for the guys to come home with some food, I'll wake you up when they come" She waved me off. Her attention on the TV. I nodded, and walked up the stairs to my room. Going under my covers I closed my eyes falling into a deep darkness.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DOUBLE CHAPTER UPDATE AYYE.

And oml, poor Alexis. I was literally thinking that this whole time writing this and the previous chapter lol.

What do you guys think? Sorry this is such a crappy chapter, I've re-read and fixed some things at least 4 times. So ya, hopefully the next one will be better. I'm just not happy with this one. And I hate to leave you on a crappy chapter but...maybe another one might pop up, keep your eye out

Anyway, thank you to everyone who reads this. And votes everytime, I love you all. Ok byyyye

Give someone a high five today. Be safe and love yourself - you deserve it💓