Chapter 29 : whoa ×××

Alexis's pov•

I slowly opened my eyes to loud sounds coming from downstairs. I went to go and get up but I was pulled back down and I turned to see a peaceful Andrew laying next to me. I smiled and slowly shifted myself to face him. I played with his cheeks and I put my finger in his nose.

"Mmm...Stop it. I'm sleeping." He said without opening his eyes. I know what will get him up.

"How, you get so hot. You're making me crazy, hoping you'll never stop. You say that we were meant to be. We'll be together finally. Flying around and I'm finally free. Ooooo." I softly sang to him while still paying with his cheeks.

He brought me even closer to him "Mmmm, you sound so cute, I like that song." He exhaled. "I'm up" He finally opened his eyes exposing those gorgeous brown at me. He came to kiss him but I stopped him. "Whaaa, you don't want my kisses?" He pouted.

I chuckled "of course I do but brush your teeth first." I smiled. "Now come on, the boys are being loud. Probably over food" I said rolling away from Andy and going to my bathroom to wash up. I walked out to Andy not being there so I suppose he went to his room. I came down the stairs to see the boys scattered around the house, mostly around the living room. I went straight to the kitchen to fix me up something to eat.

"David! We don't have anymore eggs?" I shouted at the 'mom' in the group.

"Yeah we should still. Check in that little thingy that slides out." He shouted back.

"Where in the hell..." I whispered scanning for the 'little thingy that slides out.' Finally understanding what he was talking about.

"Hey watch your language" a voice said behind me causing me to jump and hit my head on the fridge. I cursed under my breath and turned around to see a smiling Andy. I lightly punched him in his chest. He chucked at me.

"Motherfucker." I hit him again. "You scared me you bitch" I laughed. He engulfed me into a hug, while he placed a kiss on my lips. I light pushed him away. "Andy...Their in the other room" I laughed.

"I don't care babe, and neither should you." He said as he gave me another kiss. This time I blushed, omg this kid.

"Ok Leo let go of me, I'm making food. You want some?" I asked pulling away from him. I saw him nod. I popped my head in the living room and asked "I'm making food, you guys want some?"

"Oh yes please! We've been waiting for you to get up and feed us. You cook so well." Brandon studdered out. I rolled my eyes and nodded. I turned back around and started to make food.

|time skip|

I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand and yelled "Foods done guys!" Que in all the hungry savages. All of them one-by-one gave me a kiss on my cheek and said thanks for the food. I feel like I'm a mother with 6 children sometimes.

|time skip (yes again)|

Andy and I were laying next each other in his room, I'm currently on my phone playing music and going through twitter and all that jazz. Andy was laying his head on my chest.

"Alexis" He spoke up.

"Yeah?" I asked not looking away from my phone.

"I....I like you." He said.

"I know, I like you too." I replied glancing at him.

"No...like I really like you." He lifted his head up. I was looking at him in his eyes and saw them sparkel. I know it sounds lame but trust me it's not. I put my phone on his bedside table and continued to look at him. His face came closer to mine and he planted a kiss on my lips. This wasn't like the other kisses he's given me...This one had more passion and hunger to it.

*(a/n: shit is about to get real. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE SEMI MATURE CONTENT PLS SKIP TO THE END)*

He climed on top of me and continued to kiss my lips then going to my neck. I felt his warm tongue against the skin on my neck giving me goosebumps. He found my sweet spot and I bit down on my lip not trying to moan. His hands started to go up and down my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him more towards me. Grabbing his hair and pulling it.

"Oh my God Andrew." I said softly. He got up and pulled off his shirt and mine also came off, exposing all of his beautiful tattoos. He went back to kissing my neck and slowly making his way to my collarbone to my boobs. *(a/n: sorry if that's a awkward word 😂)*

By this time I was softly moaning. Should I stop this right here before he goes further? Oml...

"Andrew..." I moaned. "We...have to...stop." I said really regretting that I said that. He slowly lifted up his head and locked eye contact with me. He nodded. The spark in his eyes had faded.

"Ok...We can stop. I don't want to force you to do anything babe." He smiled. He and I put our shirts back on and we laid back the way we were.

"Why did you want to stop anyway?" He asked.

"Because...I want to be with you before we do anything like this again." I looked at him feeling my cheeks get slightly warm. He nodded tightening his grip around me and we soon fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.

OMG WERE YOU GUYS EXPECTING THAT OMG WHOOOOOA. SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE FOR MY FEELS.

How do you feel about that?! I don't know how to feel. Omg.

Vote & comment if you want more situations like this between Andy and Alexis! You nasty savages, lol no ily guys 💙 And I know this was a huge thing and most of you were not expecting this. So if you think this was too much, tell me in the comments and I'll lay off ok? Or don't, it's whatever. It's America*Kanye shrug*.

And also, sorry if this chapter is short - ran out of ideas (as usual) But I promise next chapter will be long :D just trust me ok (don't worry I'll figure it out {lol help me} yeah everything is fine *smiles uncomfortably*)

How are you? Im fine thanks for asking, I just miss my friend she's already with her dad rn. I can't wait for her to come back home. Uhh #feelbadformeplsokdontreallyimactuallyfinelol

Anyway I GOT 6,000 READS ON THIS BOOK OML THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ILY. IT'S SO CRAZY MAN THANK YOU ×465 💞

bye guys, love yourself and each other.

P.s. The Simpsons picture >> I feel like Homer's reaction is how you guys reacted when you read this lol. And also I just like the picture too lol.

Song Alexis sang:
On our way - Lana Del Rey aka my wife and #1 bae