Chapter 11 : Yeah.

Hi, thanks for the reads, votes & comments. Btw Andy looks hawt it that picture. Your welcome.
.
.
.
.
.

/Alexis's pov\

I'm playing Uno with Taddie & Hayden. It's getting pretty intense.

"UNO" Hayden & myself said at the same time bc Hayden only had one card left I tried calling it - well you guys know how to play this so I'm not gonna explain.

"HAYDEN PICK UP TWO CARDS I SAID IT FIRST" I said loudly

"NO LEXI I SAID IT FIRST SO I DONT HAVE TO." he shouted back

"NO NO NO I SAID IT FIRST" I shouted back

"NO YOU DIDNT I DID" he shouted again.

"JESUS CHRIST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWO AND PICK UP TWO CARDS HAYDEN AND LEXI SIT YOUR ASS DOWN" Taddie yelled at us

"Well gezz Taddie, no need to get loud" I said putting my hands up laughing

"Yeah dude chill. All you had to do is ask nicely" Hayden added in.

"Oh my god, shush and let's finish this game" Taddie huffed out.

We finished the game and Taddie won. I put the cards away and sat back at the table getting on my phone. I sit there watching whatever the guys are playing. I look out the window and were driving to our next venue place. I get up to go to the bunk area to see if anyone's in there. I saw Brandon. I asked him if he had any headphones I could use, I don't know mine are at. He gave me his Beats.

"You want me to use these?" I asked him

"Yeah, those are the only ones I have. I know that you won't brake them so yes take them" he smiled at me.

"Okay, thank you" I walked away and set at the table again and played my music. These Beats are awesome. (They rellly are great headphones, mine are blue) I look out the window again and just injoy the ride and time I have with these guys.

There is nothing really to do, just eat, sleep & play games. But I'm cool with just chilling.

×the week of the end of warped tour×

Warped tour has been going great. I feel like I haven't showered in 6 months. I've gotten closer to everybody. Mostly to Taddie, he acts like I'm his long lost sister even tho I'm Mexican and he's white lol. He doesn't care tho. It was Friday and warped ends Sunday. I don't know what will happen after warped. I do know that there's gonna be a huge after party after warped and every band is gonna go. Dave had been talking about it all week. It was night time and I was laying down on the table 'my bed' I was facing the wall on my phone and felt someone lay beside me. I turned over and saw Andy.

"Can I help you?" I said

"Yeah, um can I go to sleep with you?" He asked

"I guess so" I tuned back over.

"And do I also have your permission to put my arms around you & pull you close to me?" He asked again

I smiled to myself "yeah you can" I grabbed the tv remote and turned it off. He pulled me towards him and he held on to me tight around my waist. "Do I have permission to give you a kiss on the cheek?" He said in my neck giving me chills "yeah" I replied. With that he gave me a kiss on my cheek and the next thing I know were both asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Was this a short chapter? I don't know. But anyways ily