Chapter 23: Oh Cristmas Tree oh Christmas Tree.

Ok guys I'm just gonna say thank you for all the reads. Like honestly ily guys, I really didn't expect this story to get this many reads but anyways enjoy this chapter and thank you once again.
.
.
.
.

-Alexis's pov-

"From now on, our troubles will be out of sight. Have yourself a merry little Christmas..." I sang while I went around the Christmas tree with lights.

"Here we are as in olden days. Happy golden days of yore, faithful friends who are dear to us. Gather near to us once more. Through the years we all will be together.." I continued to put on the lights and ornaments.

The guys are not home to help because their doing an interview for AP or something. So I took it upon myself to put up the Christmas tree. Dave and Hayden were actually talking about throwing a huge Christmas party before the guys go home for the holidays. The whole thing is still in the works, but I'm pretty sure they'll have one.

I was putting on the last couple of ornaments when I felt little claws at my ankles.

"Yes Bandit?" I said looking down at him. He clawed me again.

"Do you wanna go outside?" I asked. His breathing got a little heavier and he moved his chubby body. I giggled at him and said "alright little buddy, let me finish this and put my shoes on then we'll go. Ok?" I hurried up with the last of the tree ornaments then slipped on my Nike's, grabbed Bandits leash and of course Bandit and started walking out the house to the nearest dog park.

-after the park-

"Lexi!! Bandit!!" Dave yelled as we both walked through the door.

"David!! Guys!!" I yelled back.

"The tree is amazing you did such a good job" Taddie greeted me with a side hug.

"Thank you, but nothing can compare to this Tree." I said walking over to Hayden slouching my arm around him.

"That's right" Hayden said all sassy.

"So.." I said while picking up Bandit and sitting down.

"So?" Brandon replied.

"I don't know."

.
.
.
.

OK I HAVE MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK AND IDK WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT. SO IM SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER ISNT WHAT YOUD HOPE FOR. LIKE I SAID I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK.

AND IM KINDA PISSED BC ANDY BLOCKED ME FROM HIS TWITTER AND IDK WHAT I DID FOR HIM TO THAT BUT I GUESS ITS ALRIGHT.

OH AND IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS GET AT ME ON HERE OR MY TWITTER (@sorryimthalia )

BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS DID GOOD ON YOURE EXAMS AND ILY. MERRY CHISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.