Chapter 14 : Throw up and going home...

Heeeey guys how did you like that cliffhanger?? I know you didn't, lol I'm sorry for that but I felt like it was just dragging on or something. But anyways enough of me let's get to the chapter. Enjoy guys.

P.s. that's Mia up there, pretty right?
.
.
.
.

Previously on Millennia -

"you don't know how long I've wanted to do that" he said putting his face in my neck.

"So then do it again" I said. Andy pulled up his head up and did it again. He pushed himself in between my legs and put his hands around my wait and slowly moved his hands down to my butt. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close. We stayed like this for I don't even know how long. But it felt right. I run my hands through his hair. We stayed like that until someone busted open the door.

And now on Millennia-
.
.
.
.

-Alexis pov-

Andy and I quickly pulled away from each other to see Brandon running to the toilet, he looked like he was about to -"bleeeeh" he threw up. Ew... I walked to Brandon and put my hand on his back and rubbed up and down his back.

"Bleehhh" he let out again

"Thats it, let it all out dude" I said trying to comfort him and not look at him at the same time.

"Oh my gosh, I'm gonna be sick" Andy said quietly and quickly walking out the bathroom door. Weak stomach much?

"Bleeeh" Brandon let out once more before stopping. He fell next to the toilet and I got him a towel to wipe his mouth with. He controlled his breathing after throwing up chunks of what we ate earlier today and the beers he drank. I sat next to him and asked "you ok now?" He nodded his head and closed his eyes. " Can you help me up please? And take me to my bunk?" He ran the back of his hand on his mouth. "Yeah of course." I said as I got up. I held out my hands "wait, give me a minute" he mumbled. He exhaled and looked up at me and gave me his hands. I pulled him up then he slouched his arm around my neck and I put my arm around his waitst and helped him to his bunk. I gently laid him down but his arm was still around my neck. I waited for him to pull away from me but he didn't, he looked like he was asleep. Oh my gosh I got my ass hanging out of his bunk. Funny, but not cool. I slowly removed his arm from me and pulled the covers over him. I got out quietly not trying to wake him, I bumped my head into the ledge thing "ow, shit" I mummbled. I moved the hair out of my face and tuned to go back the living area.

I bumped into Andy "oh sorry" I said looking up at him.

"Its ok" he said holding onto me.

"You feeling better now?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I just don't do well with puke." He said chuckling. I smiled. "So you took care of Brandon then?" He asked.

"Yeah, I laid him down. Hes out. And now I'm gonna crash out as well. The faster I fall asleep the faster I'll go home. All of us." I told him. He smiled at me. He came close to my face and slowly planting his lips on mine. I kissed him back softly. I pulled away from him. "thank you." I said while we both laughed. I walked to my 'bed' but got stopped.

"you sure you don't wanna sleep with me tonight. I mean we're all gonna go home after this so why not? What do you say? Plllllease" he asked me pulling me closer to him. I thought about it. And I nodded my head "ok" ,he smiled

"ok. Well come on don't be shy!" he said. I shook my head lightly. He let me go in first then he slid in. I glanced at him then back at my hands. He pulled the cover over me and him. "Can I lay my head on your chest?" I looked at him, "yeah of course". My head raised and lowered with his breathing, I feel the vibrations of him humming 'Lead Me Out Of The Dark' to me. My eyes are slowly closing and I can also hear Brandons loud ass snoring. But nonetheless I feel asleep pretty peacefuly. It was nice.

»The Next Day/Morning«

_Andy's POV_

I wake up to our bus coiming to a complete stop. I check the time and it was on 5 in the morning. Yeah only 5 in the morning andy, so fucking tired buuuuuut I get to go home. I looked beside me and saw Alexis sleeping like a little baby. She's really beautiful man. I slowly move Lexi's head from my chest to go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth then go in the living area to find Taddie, Benn and Hayden up. Um, why?

"Why are you guys up? And why have we stopped?" I asked no one in particular flopping down on the couch.

"Because we're about and hour or so away from Dallas, so we thought 'why not just ride it out' and we stopped because Joe is filling up the tank" Hayden said looking up from his phone. I nodded at him. "I guess I'm gonna ride it out too" also getting on my phone and passing the time.

-Alexis's pov-

I wake up to someone shaking me saying "alexis, Lexi, lex, hey hey hey wake uuuuuup WERE HOME BITCH" the mysterious dude said yelling into my ear.

"OK OK IM UP NOW DICK, SHIT" I yell back all I heard was a chuckle. Of course it was Hayden that little shit. But I let all of my grumpness go and realise that were home. But we're still moving.

"Um why are we still moving when we're supposed to be home?" I asked anyone who was listening to me.

"We're going to drop off the bus, Brendan is gonna come and pick us up. Then maybe get something to eat, theeeen we go home" Hayden said to me.

I exhaled "ok... We almost there" looking at him, he nodded.

»after the drop off, yada yada let's move on«

We see Brendan pulling up in a black mom can. But really it was like a caravan, it was nice. Benn got in the passenger seat while Hayden and Dave sat in the back then Taddie, Brandon & Andy and myself sat in the way way back. I had to sit on someone so I sat on Brandon with his arms/hands resting on my thys. "Can we play some music or something" I yelled up to the front

"Yeah, what do you wanna listen to?" Benn yelled back

"Anything" I replied. Benn put on The Weeknd. Great choice princess Benn I said in my head. He played Wicked Games and everyone was singing lyrics that they knew. We stopped at Wendy's but Andy was being bitchy because he wanted I&OB. But I guarantee he'll it later today so no worries. We walked inside and I did get some looks from the older people but I don't blame them seeing one girl with seven guys. Makes me look like a slut or something.

Anyways we sat down squished into a booth with chairs on the opposite side. We talked about how tour was the news, you know regular things.

"So, where are we stopping first?" I asked shoving fries in my mouth

"Ours" Taddie answered

"Ours? as in?" I replied sipping on my Stawberry Lemonade

"As in Dave, Andy, Brandon, Hayden, Benn and myself." He said literally chowing down his burger.

"You guys live together? I thought you've would've had your own places" I said confused

"Yup and nope" Brandon said popping the 'p' in each word. Hmm, is all I could say. We cleaned up our mess and got in the car.

"Brandon! Jesus Christ watch where you're going damnit kid" I yelled at him almost getting hit by a car bc he's on his phone. He flipped me off oh ok you little shit. We drove down roads and finally stopped at this beautiful looking house. Two stories I might add. While the guys were putting stuff in the house I'm still outside admiring how cute their house was.

"If you think the outside is good, wait til you get inside" Dave said walking past me. I grab some bags and walk into the house setting them where they told me. Next thing I hear are little feet running down where we all were. It the one. The only BANDIT! I squeal kneeling down to him. He smells me first then starts goin crazy. I start to play with him, I pick him up like in The Lion King and look at him and say "ok now dude don't pee on me ok you got that" heavy breathing is all I get for a response. Nice.

.
.
.
.
.
There you go guys I can make this a part two if you want or I can just jump into the next chapter.

So 2 votes for to jump into the next chapter and not make it a part two.

2 comments for to make this a part two

Sorry if I put too much detail in it, it's just how I write. ._. But yeah thank you guys for all the reads ily.