Chapter 7 : Ok, so what now?

Hi. I missed you guys. Did you miss me? Of course you didn't! That's ok tho lol.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

\Alexis's POV/

We split up into two groups and whoever got there first would tell the lady's to put tables together and say how many are coming. I was driving my car and with me was Andy, Mia, Hayden and his girlfriend. (Cibabs)

I didn't have the radio on which I did sometimes I would just say/sing lyrics from songs. Mia already know this bc she knows me lol.

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare. The shadow in the background of the morgue." I said waiting for some one to finish it

"The....unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley, we can live like jack and Sally if we want." Andy said next

"Where you can always find me . and well have Halloween on Christmas and in the night we'll wish this never ends, we'll wish this never ends. I miss you, I miss you." caity said

"Where are you? And I'm so sorry I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight. I need somebody and always this sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting every time" Hayden said

"And as I stared I counted the webs from,all the spiders catching things and eating their insides" Mia finished.

After that song we got there and told them that we were with those guys but she already knew. We followed her to the table. I saw Dave's girlfriend stand up and stuck her hand out to shake. Ok let me just say that she's really pretty. Like I've seen pictures of her and Dave but she's even prettier in person, it's like face goals. You know what I mean?? She was very nice. Her name is Taylor. Hm, nice. Then I saw the nice looking mexican, his name is Bailey. Weird name for a dude right? But in some way it fits him. He was really nice too. Then I saw another dude named Brendan, the guys manager, he gave me a kiss on the hand. I looked at him weird and said "umm...thanks?"

"Jesus Bren, already scaring the girl." Taddie said while laughing

Brendan smacked his lips "I'm not scarring you, am I?" He asked me.

I paused and looked and told him "just a little." He chuckled a bit.

We all sat down and the new people I just met are already calling me Lexi, not that I have a problem with that, just no one calls me that untill the know more about me? If that even makes sense
lol.

Anyway we had a great time, well I did and everyone was real nice and they seemed to like me, well us. We were still there when we all finished our food. I guess no body wanted to leave, I don't blame them.

»10 minutes later«

We've decided to leave bc one of the waitresses asked us kindly to leave. I gave Bailey a 10$ to help pay.

"Whats this for" he gave a confused look.

"To help out with the bill dude."

"No that's ok lady I got it" he gave my a smile

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah" he said giving me a smile. I walked outside walking around in the parking lot thinking about if I would ever see these guys anymore. It made me said in a way. Just thinking this is it. It's over now... I stood there then I heard someone walking up behind me

"Hey you ok?" He said

I inhaled and breathed out a "yeeeeahhhh. I'm good." I turned around and saw Andy standing there.

"You know, I'm -- we'll be sad to leave you guys. Y'all are really cool." He said with a sad smile. I walked up to him and gave him a hug, he buried his face in my neck. I'm gonna let y'all know right now, he smells really good. "I guess we should go back to the other guys" he said into my neck. "Ok." We walked back to everyone and the guys were saying bye to their girl friends bc they had to go back on the road to warped tour tomorrow. I was exchanging numbers with them and taking to them and seeing if we could hang out down the road.

>Andy's POV<

I asked Brendan to come with me bc I had to ask him something.

"Whats up bro?" He asked

"Would it be ok if Lexi and possibly Mia be our merch girls? Give you and Bailey a chance to relax" I asked him

He exhaled "yeah I guess so..We should ask them first though." We both walked back and I asked Lexi and Mia if they wanted to do it.

~Alexis's POV~

And and Brendan came back, I didn't even see them leave. Andy asked us if We wanted to be the merch people for them. I thought about it for like a couple minutes, ".....sure, I'd love to."

"I don't think I can do it. But I appreciate you thinking about me." Mia told them, I know why she said no. One she doesn't wanna be way from her family that long or she wants me alone on a bus with 6 guys. Nice one Mia.

"As that's cool Mia and your welcome. But uh we should get going and grab your things so we can start driving later." Andy said I nodded. I drove home with Mia. And got all my things and some band shirts, shorts, sweat pants ect. And had Mia drive me to the guys tour bus.

Let's see where this leads me now...

.
.
.
.
.

There you guys go, I gave you a long chapter just for you. Love you guys. One love