Chapter 21: Asking Her Out. Pt. 1

/Alexis's pov\

'You know I've been on now, then, and I'm next. Every year my year, you know I always wanna flex. Got a couple villians who can't make it out the set. Prolly sneak a couple on this motherfu-...'

"Yeah?"

"Hey, where are you? I'm getting kinda worried."

"I went out, no need to get worried taddie." I laughed

"Well you are my sist-bestfriend and I was worried. Where did you go?" He asked

"Just went to the store, thinking about buying things but I didn't. Do you guys need anything?" I asked him because it was kinda early, like 9 am.

"Ooo some coffee would be nice." He replied, I also heard a 'yaaas get me Starbucks!' Prolly Benn.

I laughed "alright, text me what you guys want and I'll be home soon."

"Ok, love you bae" he said

"Love you too boo." I removed the phone from my ear and hung up. I started driving down the street to where the nearest Starbucks at was. And parked, waiting for the text message.

-
I drove home to be greeted by my name being yelled and saw Hayden and Brandon playing GTA 5 and their in the strip club. Wow ok. I walked to the kitchen and set the drinks down. Since it was only 10 am I decided to make some breakfast or at least some lunch. Why not breakfast for lunch lex? Hmm, why not brain. Thanks.

By the time I was done, it was around 12 o'clock.

"Ok guys foods done" I called out. All of guys came pileing in and basically eating everything.
-

Its been about a week since I've moved in and Benn and myself are planning a cute date so he can ask Mia to be his girlfriend. We planned out that he would take her out to dinner. Then ice cream after. Then they'll come home into the backyard and, I, will make the scene look beautiful and that's when he'll ask Mia the question. And I know she'll say yes bc I mean look at Benn, he's very beautiful.

I am currently at the store getting all the things Benn needs. He wants Christmas lights and maybe flowers for the petals. We talked it over and yeah. He's gonna ask her tonight actually. So I told her to come over so I could fix her up.

I came home to see Hayden playing GTA and at he strip club again.

"Jesus Hayden, why don't you got to a real strip club?" I asked laughing.

"I would go, but I'm not gonna go by myself. And also because I'm not waisting my money, I'm waiting the games fake money" he replied shoving doritios in his mouth. I walked up the stairs to Benns room and knocked on the door.
"Come in." I walked in and slouched on his bed and took out my phone.

"So did you get everything?" He asked me

"Yup..You got this man" I said while I patted him on his back

He exhaled "I know, I'm just...nervous." Bouncing his leg up and down.

"There is nothing to be nervous about Benn, Mia is gonna be so happy when you ask her out. Trust me." I smiled at him.

"Thank you Lexi" he smiled at me. With that I grabbed the things and walked out his room. Going out to the kitchen and sitting at the island stools and putting my head down. Waiting for the time when Mia gets here.
.
.
.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS, HOW R U? IM FINE, SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE. BUT GUYS THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES AND COMMENTS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH THANK YOU ×194764910790 TIMES.

And sorry for "The Weeknd" songs overload, I'm just really obsessed with his music rn

But other than that byyyyye.

Songs: Drinks On Us ft. The Weeknd, Swae Lee, Future by Mike Will-Made It