Chapter 28 : A Friend Reunion & OML THE 'L' BOMB.

"I don't miss nothing. Fuck practice this shit just happens know y'all can't stand it. I never pass it I work my magic, how average ball on these bastards it makes me happy. It's tragic I make it happen and all y'all Shaquin. White Iverson, when I started ballin I was young. You gon think about me when I'm gone. I need that money like the ring I never won. I won." I sang loudly while cleaning the house. Dave, Taddie and Andy got me listening to Post Malone. He's really good.

It's been about 3 weeks since Andy and I's incident, and we're working on everything. Brandon explained that the kiss meant nothing and to just forget about it. Which I was ok with. Now the house is just how it was when I first moved in here. Wild but loving. As it should be.

The guys are currently meeting with other bands to go on tour with. Benn, however has decided to leave the band but will still be living with us. *(a/n I know Benn has been out of the band for a few months now, just go with it!)* Or he might move in with Mia. Who knows.

I collapsed on the couch and thought to myself when my phone vibrated.

Michaaaa 💚& Mi Mia 💞 -

Michaaaa💚: Hey we should hang out, I miss my girls! 🙁

Mi Mia💞: aww I miss you guys too! Let's hang out like we used too! ❤❤

Me: Yaas! I miss you too, let's get some food!

Mi Mia💞: Damn Lexi you always want some type of food 😂😂😂

Michaaaa 💚: I know! 😂

Me: Well damn kids 😂 I want some Whataburger. I'll meet you guys there ok?

Michaaaa💚: ok

Mi Mia💞: 👌

I grabbed my wallet and keys. I wrote the guys a note and set it in the island in the kitchen.

"Bandit, I'll be back!" I shouted, earning a bark. I climbed in my car and put on Atreyu, I haven't heard these guys in hot minute. After a few turns, stop lights later I reached Whataburger. I walked in and was greeted by my name being shouted by my boo Mia.

"Alexis!" Mia said with her arms open commanding me to give her a hug.

"Hey mia" I said smelling her perfume. She's always smelling good.

"Lexi, my girl. C'mere." Micha said giving me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Micha, my dude" I replied smiling returning the hug and the kiss on the cheek. After all the greetings I sat down.

"Uh! You guys didn't even wait for me to eat" I said rolling my eyes. How could they, smh. I got up again and went to order my food.

"Hello miss welcome to whata-" He looked up at me and smiled at me. "Well hello miss beautiful. What can I get you?" He asked. His eyes seemed to smile with his own smile which was adorable. But he was cute but not cute cute, you know? I guess I was taking too long to answer and he said "Maybe I could give you my number? How about it ma?" How about no.

"Ok, chill. I don't take guys numbers that work at a fast food restaurant's. Sorry...I would like a number...." I told him what I wanted and he seemed to be upset about what I said to him. But it's true. Plus, I'm kinda saving myself for someone.

"Coming right up." He said as he rolled his eyes. He handed me my order. I walked away and went to Mia and Micha.

•sometime later•