Chapter 39: Fuiste Mala.

Alexis's pov▪

I rolled my eyes as I walked down the hall to Andy's room. I knocked on the door and waited for a response. Hearing a quiet 'come in' I opened the door. I closed it behind me and took a seat in his desk chair. There was a heavy feeling and silence in this room.

"Why" my voice breaking as I said it. I slowly looked up at him. Trying to understand his emotion he's expressing on his face right now.

"Please don't yell.. I'll explain everything. Let's not argue.." He started. "First of all I'm so sorry, I'm really really sorry. I don't know why I did it." He finished.

"You must have some reason to why you did it. And I really want to know." I replied.

"It was ju-"

"Was she prettier than me?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes. I don't know why but I wanted to know this for some reason."She must've been right?"

"No of course not! She doesn't ev-"

"She was wasn't she. Don't lie Andrew." I exhaled out. "Tell me the truth"

He paused for a while before responding. "Yes she was okay. She is."

I nodded my head, not really knowing what else to ask but I also wanted an explanation.

"How did you meet her?"

"Well...after - remember that day I texted you about eating a burrito and how I wasn't hit by a car?" I nodded my head remembering back to that day. "Well after the show all of us got an idea to have a quote on quote celebration. And we all got drunk and I walked over to the table with all the liquor and poured myself a drink and her and I choose the same liquor and yeah...that's how I meet her. And after we all started to pack things up I was talking to her that whole night. Once everything packed up and everyone piled into their busses, before we left...I kissed her." He explained.

I sat and listened to the whole story when they first meet. I'm a little upset. I opened my mouth to say my thoughts but he interrupted.

"And those following days we texted eachother I was also texting her. Then one night after a show I had asked her...I'm sorry." He finished.

"Thank you for telling me all that. But what I don't get is why couldn't have you waited? It wasn't for that long. I waited. A guy tried getting my number one day but I refused to give it to him because I thought you'd come back to me." I poured out, a few tears escaped my eyes. I quickly wiped them. "My hopes were high and you crushed them Andrew."

"Well what do you want me to say Alexis?" He snapped "I already told you I'm sorry! What else do you want from me!" He exclaimed. I fell silent, he was right.

"I want yo-"

"It shouldn't even matter to you though. Like you said...you're the other woman. I shouldn't have to say sorry to you. I should be saying sorry to my girlfriend. Right?" He interrupted me looking me dead in my eyes. My blood began to boil. I wanted to punch him so bad.

"You know what...you're goddamn right." I said while I clenched my jaw and fists. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door but stopped.

"Oh my god. I was so stupid to love you Andrew." I said wiping the tears that were streaming down my face. I knew in my heart I really did love him and cared for him. But I just couldn't anymore.

"Yeah, you must have been. I'm sorry that I loved you too Alexis... Maybe you should just leave and never come back." He replied without looking at me running his hands through his hair.

"Fine...I will." I said turning on my heal to walk out his room. On the way out I bumped into the rest of the guys who were listening to eveything. I looked at all of them and hung my head low and walked to me room to get my stuff.

"Alexis! Please don't go!" Taddie said as he ran after me. I ignored him, I ignored everything just replaying those words Andrew said to me in my head over and over again. I grabbed a backpack and started throwing as much stuff that could fit, into it.

"Alexis please!" Taddie pleaded, repeating it a few times. I continued to ignore him. My mind had gone blank now. As I was putting clothes into my bag Taddie grabbed my wrist forcing me to stop.

"Alexis please don't go! I know you're hurting right now. But you can't just leave us please, we love you too much." He said. I looked up into his eyes, his eyes became glossy as if he was going to cry. This image of Taddie stabbed me in my heart. I bit my lip as my own tears started to fall out my eyes yet again. I didn't want to leave any of them - but how would this even work out. There is no solution but to leave. No matter how much I hated it...it needed to happen.

"Please let me go." This phrase that came out my mouth took everything in me to even say it. Seeing Taddie brake down in front of me made me feel horrible. He let go of me and turned his back to me. I heard him sniffle. My lip quivered as more tears started to fall. I zipped my bag and exited my room. Walking past the other guys who were arguing with Andy. There was no point anymore. I continued to make my way towards the door. I opened the door and unlocked my door.

"Alexis wait please." I turned to see Taddie and Dave running outside to me. Taddie embraced me in hug as if it was the last one we'd share, which in fact it was.

"No matter wherever you are, no matter how old you get. You'll still be my little sister. I'll always be here for you. Please don't forget about me. I love you." Taddie said in my ear. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and hugged me again. I nodded. I didn't want to leave either. In the corner of my eye I saw the other 2 guys come out.

"Alexis. I hate all of this, please don't forget about us. We'll always be here for you. Love you" Dave said while also hugging me tightly. Brandon and Hayden hugged me saying the same things as Dave and Taddie.

I waved and wiped my eyes once more before I entered my car. Turning on the egnition, I pulled out the driveway. I had no idea where'd I go I just needed to go. I looked up into the review mirror and seen the 4 guys starring at my car as it drove way.

I'll miss them so much...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oml the fucking feels right? 😭 I'm so sorry to put you guys through this lol. How do you feel? And omg Taddie bless his little heart awww

Anyway, how are you guys? I'm fine. I'm a fucking Senior this year wtf 😭 I don't wanna grow up. I'm assuming all of you are in school - what grade are you going in to? I'm curious lol.

I know most of you won't appreciate this but, this book is sadly coming to end here soon omg I'm sorry dude. There's like a chapter or two left 😭

AND CAN I ALSO SAY SOMETHING- THIS BOOK HAS 10K READS OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH WOW, WHAT A GREAT DAY 💞 AND AT LEAST 300+ VOTES YAAS HIGH FIVE BROS ILYSM THANK YOU SO MUCH!

ok, I'll see you in the next and possibly final chapter oml it's so real rn.

ok I'm sorry lol, byyye ily

Side note-- the title of this chapter is in Spanish and it means 'you did bad' or something along those lines. Just if anyone was curious and didn't know what it meant there you go 😊

Picture up top is me writing this lol