Chapter 3

MARGO POV

If I was going to make her life a living hell I might as well start now. Pulling one of the simplest trick in the book. I stuck my leg out, and as planned she lost her balance. What a klutz. Just like clock work giggles spread through the classroom.

We locked eyes for the first time. Oh would you look at that, someone is acting tough by rolling her eyes. A smirk crept up to my lips feeling successful on my first attempt. She proceeded to take her sit at the back and from then on all I could think about is how this year is going to be amazing.

Lost in my thoughts, I soon realized that class was over.

Everyone hurriedly left the classroom.

-TIME SKIPPED AFTER TWO MORE CLASSES-

CAFETERIA

We made our way to our table, i.e. the popular kids table which is right in the center of the cafeteria. Our table composed of the Quarter back, Josh and his girlfriend also the head Cheerleader Amanda. They are the so called 'power couple' in school. Bella and Anna are twins and the heirs of the biggest real estate company in the state. My family and Dylan's family both have chains of different businesses all over the country.

The 6 of us get along with eachother, though if you ask me personally we're only friends because of our status. It's kinda sad if you think about it.

The twins were telling us about their new mansion in Germany and that we are welcome to stay if we ever visit. Feeling myself trail off the group conversation I saw a familiar red hoodie looking like a lost cat in the big city. Just like in English class, she chose to sit at the corner cafeteria table alone. I saw this as a perfect opportunity. I nudge Dylan and nodded towards little red riding hood. Dylan smirked the moment her eyes landed on the poor girl.

Game on I whispered to myself

Excuse Dylan and I, we just have to attend something quickly from the looks on their faces, they know what we're about to do. Who is it gonna be this time? Anna asked shaking her head at me.

Watch and find out I replied in a singing manner.

We walked confidently towards her, everyones eyes on us knowing what's about to go down but the question is to whom. I saw a chocolate milk on one of the table we passed by, instinctively I grabbed it.

Well well well, look who we have here Dylan. Looks like little red riding hood ended up here I said while being met by a hood that is buried in a book.

Im minding my own business, what do you want She looked at me and met my gaze.

Now now there's no need to be rude we're just here to introduce ourselves. Im Dylan and this is Margo Dylan said while eyeing her up and down

I know who you guys are, you're the bestfriend and she's the person who tripped me pointing at Dylan then me. I must say she does have guts. I do love the challenge.

I scoffed at her remarks. I could feel my blood boiling.

What did you just say? You have no right to talk to us like that raising my voice at her. The entire cafeteria was pin drop silence and watching all of our moves.

Wow so I guess you're also deaf she leaned back at her chair and matched my strong gaze.

That's it I will not allow anyone to treat me the way this lowlife is treating me. The next thing I new I was pouring the chocolate milk on top of her. Everyone gasped. She stood up in disbelief, frantically looking around.

"What is your problem?" Her voice trembling due to the shock and embarrassment. Grabbing her stuff, she sprinted out of the cafeteria.

She simply got what she rightfully deserve.

*THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED*

Thank you for reading

Comment and Vote