Chapter 29

MARGO POV

Seeing her beside me, on my bed, doing my homework, makes me uneasy. In a good way? At least I hope it's in a good way.

Yes? Is there anything else, you're staring, she says cockily. Calm down, I'm more of silently judging you, I retorted. We both rolled our eyes at each other. I turned to face the other side to try and ignore her presence. It went like that for what seemed like hours.

I'm done, take a look, She scooches closer to me to hand me the computer. We are now lying right next to each other, both peeking at the computer screen. I skimmed through the words and decided it was good enough. Not gonna lie, she's actually pretty good at this stuff. Okay, this should do it.

No one moved or said anything for a couple of seconds, she abruptly sat up and left my room. The situation we are now in annoys the shit out of me. God that girl is so annoying, I absolutely despise her. I tried to keep myself busy by tidying up my room, she bugs me so much, I whispered to myself. But why is my mind even on her? That is the most annoying part, I have no idea why she bugs me so much, it's like having power over me I can't quite comprehend.

A quick self-realization washed over me. I found myself sitting down in front of my vanity. You're straight Margo. Straight. You can not be going around thinking about some other girl, she's making you feel like shit and you let her? If anyone should feel shitty it's going to be her. Stop it, Margo, this shenanigan is now over.

A strong feeling of numbness and anger washed over me as if I..pushed everything down. But that doesn't matter, I don't seem to remember why I was so hung up on her anyway.

-NEXT MORNING-

I woke up feeling like me, I haven't felt like this for quite a while now. Today just feels somewhat nostalgic. I went ahead and did my typical routine. I dressed up extra today just to boost my confidence a little more. I wore a cute matching skirt set, my hair in loose curls. I headed down to eat my breakfast, as I requested some pancakes and tons of different toppings.

The sight that welcomed me ruined my mood. What do you think you're doing? This is my breakfast, you can't just sit down and eat it. The dumb look on her face makes my blood boil. So you're telling me you can consume 12 pancakes then? I rolled my eyes, talking to her is a waste of time.

I enjoyed my breakfast, stacking 2 pancakes and swirling a huge pile of whip cream on top. Fresh bananas and maple syrup drizzled all over it, just looking at it makes my mouth water. Before I dug in, I took a cute Instagram story to upload. I do feel like I've been missing out on my social media platforms.

After devouring my breakfast, I asked the driver to start the car. I didn't bother to even acknowledge that she's sitting on the other side from where I'm sitting. On my way to school, I've just been revising the stuff I need for my representation today. I'm not nervous, quite feeling confident about it actually.

EMILY POV

I left her room as fast as I could. A bunch of emotions came at me I couldn't quite comprehend each one of them. I can't believe I'm feeling these again, I'm not quite sure how to process it. It's just utter confusion at this point. I pushed all of it down, I'm too exhausted to deal with it.

I decided to take a hot shower, I felt my body relax. I finally feel alone, in the most calming way. Just thinking about talking to my boyfriend feels forced, I never want to feel like I'm forcing myself to talk to him, he's too precious for that.

I hopped out of the shower, I chose to wear a silky set of PJs for extra comfort. Lighting a little candle on my nightstand with some incense to cleanse my energy. I tossed around in my bed, for fucks sake I can't sleep. Ugh, I'm so frustrated I don't know what to do.

I don't know why I'm feeling this again, they keep on bothering me because I don't know how to fully deal with it, and it scares me. I put myself through hell by just lying there. I just can't shut them up, it's fucking annoying. I don't remember how I fell asleep, all I know is that I was in a deep slumber.

I woke up feeling as if I was floating, not a single thought in my head. As I check my phone, Liam's hundred messages came flooding in. I felt bad. I called him up.

Hey, babe, I'm sorry if I just hung up on you like that yesterday. I don't really feel like going to school today. He has a sad expression on his face, I may look sad but I'm kinda annoyed at you right now.

I'm sorry, do you wanna ditch school and hang out? He smiled, how about we go to my family's lake house? we can have a mini barbeque and have the whole place to ourselves, he smirks. I laughed, that sounds amazing, pick me up in 30 mins? He agreed and blew me a kiss goodbye.

Moving quickly as a shower, trying my best not to slip. After my 10-minute shower, I got extremely hungry all of a sudden, I quickly headed down hoping that there was some breakfast. Luckily enough, a stack of pancakes was beautifully laid out. The maids said that I should sit down and eat, wasting no time I sat down and transferred 3 pancakes onto my plate with strawberry flavored syrup. This tastes amazing, dumping a fluffy pile of whip cream on the side. The best breakfast ever.

My peaceful morning was ruined when she came out from nowhere. I mean yeah, it is her breakfast, but who can finish 12 pancakes all by themselves? We practically ignored each other for the whole duration of breakfast. I thought about the outfit I should wear and the bikini I should bring. So lost in my thoughts I didn't even realize that she was no longer there.

I cleaned up my plate and headed back to my room. I grabbed my mini suitcase and laid it out on my bed. I grabbed a pair of denim shorts and a crochet top, okay so that's gonna be my outfit today. A matching black string bikini and some red silky PJs, I smiled as I pack my lacey red lingerie. It's better to be prepared rather than sorry. I grabbed some more clothes in case we decided to stay for more than just a day.

My phone ringing, I already know who it is. Hey babe, I'm outside, let's go. I told him ill be down in a minute, I quickly packed in my makeup bag and other necessities. I zipped everything up and headed down. Before leaving the front door I informed the maid who happens to be cleaning. I'll be heading up to a lake house, I'm not sure when ill be back. She simply nodded and bid me goodbye.

I ran up to the car all excited, he was leaning against the car smiling at me. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. Missed me? I asked teasingly, So much, he says back. He loaded my bag in the car while I get settled in the passenger seat. I felt in awe as I saw my favorite snacks in a basket placed in my legroom.

Aw, you got me my chips, you are so sweet. I gave him a peck on the lips, of course I know you've been feeling down, just wanted to spoil you in some way. I love you, I looked at him, god this boy is just perfect. I love you too, he says as he kissed the tip of my nose.

We headed up to their lake house, I'm excited really. It's been a while since I've had a staycation. For most of the ride, we caught up with each other, I would feed him chips even though he says he doesn't want any.

Okay, we're here, he says as he pulls up into a spacious-looking cabin. The lake water seems to be clear as day. Oh, we are gonna have so much fun! I squealed in excitement.

Another update. So, the way I've been portraying Margo isn't the way I fully imagined her to be. From now on, I'll start to write her as a straight-up mean girl as much as I can.

Sorry for the long update, been caught up at school. Haven't had the time to fully have a proper vision for this chapter.

Like and Comment!