Chapter 13

MARGO POV

It's the night before school, the night I've been waiting for almost a week. Zian sent me the photographs and conversations that he worked on.

 I scrolled through everything that he has sent me. A picture stood out from the rest of them. A girl that supposedly is Emily, naked with just lace underwear barely covering anything. The bottom half of her round, plump breast is shown. The girl was sitting on top of a shirtless man with stone-hard abs. A lump in the man's pants can clearly be seen.

The next thing was a video of the girl grinding on the man's crotch. The lace underwear threatens to shift to the side and reveal everything it's supposed to hide. Their moans erupt in the audio. The girl's movements sped up and became rougher by the moment. The man gripped the girl's waist harshly. He traced circles with his thumbs on the girl's stomach and slowly reached up cupping her left breast with his hand. Yeah, baby. You like that, the girl moaning into the man's ear. Mhmm, he groaned.

I immediately close the video when I felt wetness forming in my underwear. I recomposed myself and moved on to the fake snap messages. It talks bout how horny they are for each other, to send nudes and videos of playing with themselves. I must say, they look pretty realistic. I felt hesitant about whether or not I should continue with my plan.

I flopped down on my bed and thought about it. Is it really worth it? Can I really do this to another person? After thinking about it over 100 times, I decided to put the plan on hold. I texted Zian to not release anything and delete any copy in his possession. I can't risk anyone seeing this content. I made sure to transfer all the content to a hard drive and erased all the copies. I put the hard drive in my little box that I hid on the highest shelf in my closet and covered it with some other boxes.

After making sure no one will find any trace of it, I went to sleep.

-THE NEXT MORNING AT SCHOOL-

EMILY POV

All I have been thinking about is the time Liam and I spent together. I arrived at school seeing Liam by my locker, waiting for me. I said hey as I walked up to him, and he smiled at me.

So, is this a thing now? You waiting by my locker every morning. I'm surprised you're not holding a bouquet, I teasingly said.

Now that you mentioned it, which types of flowers do you prefer, I playfully rolled my eyes at his question. We laughed.

 I felt a sudden shove come from behind me. Causing my face to hit the locker door hard. A sharp pain flowed through my face, then a warm fluid dripped out my nose. It was blood. Liam immediately caught me before I fell from the sudden dizziness. He held my head up and inspected my face for any other cuts, his eyes filled with worry. I saw him glare at the only capable person for doing such action. Margo.

Margo just rolled her eyes at both of us and walked away, not caring about my bloody nose. I'm sure that's what she intended to do anyway. Come on, I'll bring you to the clinic, he placed my arm around his neck for support. Holy shit, I hit that locker pretty hard. Not only it gave me a bloody nose but also a headache. I would give anything right now just for me to be in the comfort of my bed.

We arrived at the clinic at the same time the first period started. The clinic was completely silent and empty, It seemed the nurse hasn't arrived yet.  He sat me down carefully on the bed and walked towards a corner where the fridge was. He came back with a bag of ice and some tissues. Tilt your head down, so the blood doesn't flow back to your head. Here are some tissues. I'm going to put some ice on your nose okay, he gently placed the ice on the bridge of my nose. 

I really don't know what her problem is with me. I didn't even know she was here and yet she still has a reason to abuse me? I hate her, I hate her so much.. I have never done anything to her,  I've never encountered a person like this before, so violent for no apparent reason.

Liam placed the ice down and pulled me closed.  He cupped my face and bent down to my height. Don't worry about her, I looked into his eyes and nodded. 

I don't know what came over me I did something that I never thought I was capable of. I closed the distance between Liam and me. I savored the taste of his lips. It was warm and soft. At first, we both just stood there in shock. He made the first move this time and started to move his lips. He captured my bottom lip and sucked on it. I started to become more adjusted to the feeling.

 Wanting more, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. The kiss started to become more intense, our labored breaths could be heard around the clinic. He roughly grabbed my waist, I gasped. I started to feel pressure from my lower abdomen. Wanting to do something to relieve it. 

Something tells me Liam knew I wanted more, he started to run his hands up and down my sides. Starting from my thighs up to my waist. The kiss has deepened, feeling my lips swell up. An uncontrollable moan came out of my mouth. I did not mean to do that. 

Liam pulled away and stared at me. Is something wrong? I asked nervously. Nothing's wrong in fact it was perfect. Your nose stopped bleeding. Does your head still hurt? I shook my head no. We should head back to class before someone walks in, I added. I hopped off the clinic bed and we headed to our next class. 

I cannot believe that just happened. 

*THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED*

Comment and Vote!