Chapter 27

EMILY'S POV

I woke up to the bed empty, I sat up looking around for Liam. The cold hitting me made me look down to see myself naked. Shit. I quickly looked for my shirt and put it on. 

I headed downstairs, the smell of bacon and eggs welcomes me. Goodmorning, I say as I entered the kitchen. The sight of a shirtless Liam was standing right in front of me, I leaned in to give him a kiss. I see you got dressed, he said while eyeing me up and down.

I'm starving, keep it in your pants, I rolled my eyes at him. He placed a plate full of bacon and soft, fluffy scrambled eggs with green onions on top. Eat up, he says as he digs in. Do you wanna go anywhere today? He asks. I'm sorry, I won't be able to hang out today. I still need to unpack the rest of my stuff, I say as a stuff my mouth with fluffy eggs.

Do you want me to help you out? He continues. You, me, and margo under one roof? We all know that's not gonna end well, I say a matter of factly. Liam realized what I said and agreed. Well, is it okay if I hang out with the boys? We're just gonna watch the game at Adam's. That's cute, he's really acting like my boyfriend now. Yes, you can. Go have fun, I lean in and gave him a peck on the lips.

We finished up and I offered to wash the dishes. He hugged me from behind the entirety of me doing the dishes. When I was done he carried me upstairs like a bride, threw me on the bed, and started kissing all over me. Liam, stop, I try to say in between laughs. We cuddled for about 20 minutes, we didn't say much just enjoyed each other's company.

We decided to get ready together, Liam will be dropping me off at the house. Here, I just got your clothes out of the wash, they're freshly pressed too. Handing me the still hot and clean clothes. Thank you, I say snuggling my face into his neck. I quickly changed into it and brushed my teeth. While Liam was showering, I made his bed. Tucked in the comforters and fluffed out the pillow.

- TIME SKIP -: Car ride

We casually talked about how amazing last night was. Everything went silent in my head, I look over to his side, a ray of sunshine casting down on him. His laugh echoes in my head that makes me feel butterflies. This is the boy that I've always wanted. He grabs my thigh and caress it slowly. It felt good, not in a sexual way but flutter in the heart kind of way.

We arrived at the house and I kissed him goodbye. The door was opened by a smiling maid that I greeted as I walk in, I headed up to my designated bedroom when someone grabbed my wrist before I manage to open my door.

Where have you been? You're really coming back as if you didn't disappear the entire night. Taken back by her sudden concern-slash-anger, I pulled my arm back and answered her with the same tone. It's none of your business. She cocked her eyebrows at me and slammed the door in my face. What the hell is her problem, honestly.

I scoffed at what just occurred. I went in and took a shower, after that I decided to finally unpack everything. I stood in awe as I look around seeing my stuff in their respective place. It looks so good, I've added all my personal touches to it.

I have a lot of free time on my hands right now, so why not do school. I saw that the school counselor sent an email, asking if I can swing by her office tomorrow. I replied with a polite yes, browsing through some of my notes didn't take that long.

- TIME SKIP-: After school, Councilor's office

A smile greeted me as I enter the office. Please, have a seat, the lady said behind the desk. I'll get straight to the point, you're new here but I saw your school records and I'm impressed. I smile at the compliment and of course, academic validation. I would like you to tutor a student and lucky for you she's in your grade. I'm sure you've met a couple of times, hell you might be even friends. Her name is Margot. Uh oh. Fuck not again. First, living together now becoming study buddies? What's next sharing a bed?

Ms. Emily? are you okay? she started to raise from her seat. Oh yes, I'm just a little taken back by the sudden task, I say honestly. I love academic validation but I'm not gonna lie just to get it. Margo and I do know each other, it's just that we aren't on the best terms. She let an exhausted breath. I am aware of margo's reputation but I must admit she is in need of help with her grades. I will grant you a letter of recommendation to any school that you want. I must say I have a lot of close friends in big universities.

That offer is too good to pass up. Why is everything in my life suddenly entangled with Margo all of a sudden? I can't believe my answer, yes I'll be happy to tutor her. She claps her hand happily. What did I get myself into?

This chapter is boring, I know. The next one will have tons of Emily and Margo scenes!

Thank you for reading!

Comment and Vote!