Chapter 10

EMILY POV

All right, you ready? Liam said energetically while parking the car, I chuckled at his behavior. We got out of the car and headed to the cinema.

We stood in front of the ticket booth, a young lady greeted us. So which movie do you want to see, Annabelle or lights out, Liam asked looking at me. Uhm.. I thought for a moment. I think we should go for lights out, I said.

Two tickets for lights out please, what snacks do you want? He asked while eyeing the food items. Nachos and some fries. I'll pay for the snacks. So it's even, I started to reach out for my wallet when Liam touched my arm.

No no, I can't let you pay, he said handing the cashier a 100. Fine, you'll pay for the cinema and the snacks, I'll pay for our dinner later. You can't say no, he sighed in defeat, Fine you can pay for dinner, I smiled. The lady handed us our tickets and snacks.

We entered the theatre and looked for our seats. Liam picked the very back corner even though there were a lot of available seats upfront. We sat down and got settled in. I hope you don't mind sitting at the back, I find it better here. There's privacy and no chance of someone kicking your seat, He said while handing me the nachos. It's no worries, I'm totally okay with it, I replied while opening the nachos. It smells so good.

I didn't bother to wait for the movie to start, I instantly dug in. My eyes closed in satisfaction. I continuously ate the nachos, until I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. Liam froze in place his eyes wandering all over my face. You have to stop doing that Liam. It's getting obvious that you like me, I raised a brow at him.

Can we just eat, he said defensively. Okay okay, I didn't mean to make you angry. He threw a fry at me. Hey! I exclaimed. Before I could get my revenge, the lights started to dim. Letting us know that the movie is starting. 

The girl was up in a dark, cold attic with only a candle stick in her hand. She moved around trying to look for something she shouldn't have. She felt a presence in the corner of the attic. The candlelight flickering, threatening to go out. She ended up facing an old mirror with a dusty white cloth over it. The girl hesitated whether to pull it off or not. She did. A petrifying face took over the screen.

Screams all over the theater could be heard.

I yelped in my seat. I didn't think twice when I hid my face behind Liam's back. You okay?  he looked at me as if I were a little kid. He made a move I didn't quite expect from the start of the evening. Liam put his arm around me. I felt him relax and my body did the same. We watched the rest of the movie with his arm around me and me leaning my head on his shoulder. 

MARGO POV

Dylan and I got bored and decided to go to the mall. First off, we hit all the jewelry stores, cause why not. I need to distract myself anyway. I purposely left Emily alone until my plan is ready to go. So in that way, her guards will be down, the moment I release those pictures she'll be so ruined she wouldn't know what to do.

Hey, do you wanna get some new pairs of shoes? Dylan asked while looking down at her phone. If I ever say no to that, kill me, I said wholeheartedly. We walked toward Balenciaga when I caught a glimpse of a familiar face. Make that two familiar faces. Emily.  Are they going out on a date right now? Why do I even care? 

Hey? what are you looking at? Dylan has been trying to get my attention the entire time. Is that Emily and Liam on a date? We should go over there and say hi, If you know what I mean, she said nudging my shoulder. No, leave them be.

Let's go, I don't wanna waste our time on them, she said dragging me away. The last thing I saw was Emily laughing at something that boy said. It's most probably some nonsense.

Dylan and I spent the remaining hours walking around. Thanks to those bozos I couldn't even enjoy my time at the mall. All I could think about is how pathetic it is that I have to be in the same mall, at the same time with them. 

I can't take it anymore. I told Dylan we should hit the spa, and she agreed immediately. We drove to the spa and got our usuals. I tried my best to stop thinking about it. 

*THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED*

This is my first time writing, stay tuned to see the story progress

Comment and Vote!