Chapter 7

*DYLAN ABOVE*

EMILY POV

I walked down the school corridor with my head down. Everyone staring and whispering among themselves while I pass by. 

Isn't she the girl from yesterday? 

Good luck to her, she ready needs it.

They're acting as if I can't hear them. A pair of deep red heels suddenly came into view. I already knew to whom the pair belongs to. 

Looks like you manage to wash all the chocolate out, she snickered.

Gathering all my energy. I raised my head and looked right into her eyes. What is your problem with me, I haven't done anything to you, I stepped closer and closer with every word. I made sure that my tone shows that Im serious and not scared of her. Our faces were just a couple of inches apart. Students gathered around, gasping at what's happening right before their eyes.

 For a moment everything was silent, all I could was her breath mixing with mine. She held her gaze not once looking away. It felt like we were in some kind of trance. I felt her eyes traveling all over my face.

 She looks like an angel, her innocent features, and skin that looks so smooth. Emily snap out of it, you can never say that about the person who bothers you for no reason 

Ew, get away from us you freak!  was the last thing I heard before I was pushed back and fell on my ass, my books scattered everywhere. It was Dylan.

Thank you for doing that,  Margo said while grabbing an expensive-looking perfume from her purse and spraying it all around her, acting as if I reak of odor.

The bell rang indicating that it was time to head to class. You should mop the floor while at it, I mean your clothes already look like rags she said looking down at me.

Come on Dylan, let's not waste our time on something so pathetic, they snickered and before they left for class, she kicked my books further away from me.

Is this what is my life gonna be like now? I can't complain to Mom and Dad they already have enough problems of their own. This is something I have to face alone.

As I stood up and gathered my books all over the place, someone handed one of my books to me. It was Liam. Now Im starting to feel like he's my guardian angel, he's always there whenever something happens. Or maybe Margo planned all of this to trick you. That thought made me frown at Liam. Why the long face? Im helping you, he laughed lightly.

Nothing, I said quietly.

 Let me hold that for you, he said reaching for the books I was carrying. Our hands brushed against each other, slowly I looked up at him. When I did, I already saw him looking into my eyes. His eyes are greener than the forest. I felt myself being put in a trance just by looking at them. 

Thumping sound

A sound from the corner of the hallway broke us from the trance. What was that? I said looking around. It's probably just the janitor, he said reassuring me.

Come on let me walk you to class, he smiled

I felt a giggle coming out of my throat. What the hell is happening to me.

Which class do you have now? he said while embracing my books against his chest.

It's French, you? I asked hopping we have the same class

That's great, me too, he said smiling to himself

We walked in silence but it was the comforting kind. I love it.

We sat at the back right next to eachother. That moment made me forget about everything bad that has been happening in my life right now. I really hope he isn't part of Margo's game.

MARGO POV

For some reason, I was more energetic to go to school today. There she was, walking with her head down. The walk of shame. Feeling the need to step in front of her and say something rushed over me.

Looks like you manage to wash all the chocolate out, seriously? that's the first thing you say her.

What is your problem with me?  I can see the confusion and annoyance in those eyes. 

 Control yourself. Remember that's the bitch who you're supposed to hate. Some lowlife can't just be that close to you. But I love the feeling. 

Seeing Dylan push her onto the ground made me snap out of the weird trance I was in. All I could feel was the anger and hatred I have for her.

Dylan and I headed to class. That whole fiasco made me sweat, I gotta touch up my powder. Oh shit, I exclaimed seeing that I don't have my book in my bag while looking for my powder. What happened? Dylan asked. I forgot to take my book, go ahead I'll be right back, she nodded and continued to walk to class.

I walked back to the locker area, turning towards the corner I saw Emily with a student I never cared noticed. Oh, would you look at who's pretending to be a helpless bitch. Seeing him help her made my blood boil, it's probably because she doesn't deserve help.

Wanting to get a better view, I poked my head out of the corner. I saw them close, hands touching eachother, staring into eachother's eyes. I wonder if that's what Emily and I looked like earlier.

Not noticing that there's a trashcan right next to me, I bumped into it. Gross. They snapped their heads towards my direction, I quickly pressed my back against the wall to be hidden. They shook it off as nothing. Thank god. I heard the boy asking Emily if he can walk her to class.

She said yes, what did I expect? Not only she looks poor but like a slut as well. I bet that's why they're talking, he wants someone to fuck and she likes being fucked.

If she's gonna act like a slut, fine I'll do her a favor in letting everyone knows that she is. I waited for them to leave. I quickly grabbed my book and headed back to class.

I entered the class, and would you look at that, the two love birds all up next to eachother. I rolled my eyes.

The both of you are so gonna suffer.

*THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED*

Thank you for reading

Comment and Vote