Chapter 17

EMILY POV

I was going about in my normal afternoon when I got a call from Liam. Hey what's up, I answeredI don't know how to tell you this, but someone spread explicit messages and videos and made it look like it was us. I was speechless, this has to be a joke. You're kidding, right? That's impossible. I don't believe that anyone would actually go this far, not even Margo. Check your socials...but I gotta warn you Em, it's fucked up.

I put him on speaker and clicked on Instagram, I see that I got a notification that someone tagged me in a story. I froze as I watch the video that was supposedly me, I felt my soul break into a million pieces. 

I heard Liam calling out to me, asking me if I was alright. Everything felt unreal, I can't believe this is actually happening to me. I felt weak like my entire dignity was being stripped off me. No tears fell, I felt utterly numb. If it wasn't for Liam screaming bloody hell to get my attention who knows how long I'd be stuck in that state. 

Emily, hello? Are you there?  He screamed. Yes, I can hear you, I said barely in a whisper. I don't understand any of this, who did this, I manage to croak out. I don't know, my friends just started texting me about it and told me that I should check it out. I couldn't believe it too, I was just stunned, he said as if in very deep thought.

We both know who's behind this right, I said in a monotonous tone. Yeah, I know. Both ends of the call were completely silent, we didn't know how to respond or react to the situation that was sprung up upon us. I ended the silence by telling Liam I needed some time alone. 

-NEXT MORNING IN SCHOOL-

Liam and I decided to meet up a block away from schoolHow are u feeling?  He asks leaning for a hug. I backed away, I felt bad seeing hurt flash across his eyes. Sorry, I don't feel like being touched by anyone right now. It's nothing personal, I said looking at the ground. No, you don't have to apologize. I understand, he replied with a warm smile. 

I don't know how I'm gonna go in. I don't wanna go in, my body itself is telling me not to go in. At the same time, I don't want Margo to have the satisfaction. Besides, I need to talk to her. His eyes widens when those words left my mouth. Are you serious? You're going to talk to her? he said as if trying to make any sense of what I just said. I need to talk to her, she's the only one who can take it down. Just trust me on this okay? It really isn't up for discussion. I had to let him know he wasn't gonna change my mind. He crossed his arms in defeat. 

We walked towards the school campus, I tried my best to look unbothered but the truth is, it ruined me.

MARGO POV

The thought of coming to school made me feel uneasy. If I'm being honest, I wouldn't know how to react if we were to bump paths today. I know it's gonna be everyone's topic today, I'll be hearing non-stop about it. I pulled up to my usual parking spot. I slowly walked in, not wanting to go in at all.

Did you see the leaked videos of Emily and Liam? the first words Dylan to said to me. Really? I haven't seen it yet. Show me. I faked my interest. You seriously haven't seen it? Everyone has been talking about it since yesterday, she said in disbelief. I just shrugged. She took out her phone and showed me each and every one. To be honest, I'm not surprised. I knew there was something off about her, I just can't believe she's dumb enough to get it leaked. Who knew Liam was so hot, right.

I felt frozen. Well now everyone knows her for who she really is, is all I can muster up. I threw in a fake smirk and a laugh just to make it seem believable. After all, Dylan knows me well, she knows when I'm lying. Thankfully the bell rang, and I got away from Dylan as fast as I could. I can't handle her talking about it even more. As I walked down the hallway I heard people's remarks about the trending topic of the week.

I heard she's an online prostitute.

Pretends to be so innocent yet fucks so many dudes.

This is what I wanted after all. So why am I feeling bad about it?

EMILY POV

I can't bear the whispers and stares. It's like everyone is undressing me with their eyes, I felt so naked, so invaded. Some jocks even stood in my way asking what do they need to do to get a turn. I kept walking, ignoring their perverted remarks. 

It was lunchtime, I met up with Liam and we decided to eat outside under the tree. It was quiet, neither of us wanted to say something. I broke the silence by saying I need to go use the washroom. This is my chance, as expected the hallways are empty. sneaking into the school's office shouldn't be that hard. I went to the secretary's computer to check the students' records. Margo...Margo, there it is 56 Springfield Lane. That's just 20 minutes away.

I went back to Liam and pretended as if I didn't just steal information from the school. The whole day was basically draining me. Even the teachers gave me funny looks, they acted as if I can't see them judging me. 

Liam and I said our goodbyes, I acted as if I was going straight home. I made sure I was out of Liam's sight before I sprinted toward the address I now memorized in my head. The adrenaline rushed through me as I imagine how this would end up, would it make things better or worse? I see a gorgeous white mansion come into view as I panted.

 A car pulled up in the driveway, I saw Margo come out of it. I didn't think twice, I walked up to her. You and I need to talk, she turned around looking surprised. What are you doing here? she asked coming closer to me. You know why I'm here. Why did you make everyone believe that it's Liam and me in those videos? I said raising my voice at herI don't know what you're talking about, she snarked while crossing her arms.

You and I both know, it's only you who has the heart to do that. You need to take it down, our faces were now only inches apart. Let's say it was me, what makes you think I'll take it down? She looked me up and down. I froze. I don't have anything against her, nor do I have anything she wants. Fine, what do you want? Just take down the video. I had no choice, It was the only way I could think of to get her to take it down. What makes you think I want something from you? She laughed 

You only did that just to spite me. So yes, I do think there is something you want. She tapped on her chin. I can't think of anything right now, but fine as soon as I want something I'll let you know. 

Deal, but you need to take it down today. I can't have those contents staying up another day. Fine, whatever, she said with an eye roll. 

I turned around about to go home when she suddenly spoke up. When I say I want something, you need to give it to me 100%, got it? or else those contents are going back up, I can hear the spite in her voice. I took a deep breath before I faced her once again. Like I said, deal. 

*THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED*

Comment and Vote!