Chapter 26

EMILY POV 

I froze when I heard the sentence he just said. Me? as his girlfriend? I tried to find the right word, but there was none. There aren't enough words in this world to describe my happiness.

I kissed him, I kissed him will all my might. I made sure to let him know that this kiss means yes. Tears started running down my face I've never felt this happy. I pulled away, are you for real? do you mean it?  he asked out of breath. Of course, I mean it, I laughed wholeheartedly

Does that mean we're together? His eyes lit up, he looked like a puppy being rewarded. Yes, that means we're together. He grabbed my face and planted kisses all over it. You're not going to regret this one bit. This is the best night ever, he said breathlessly. We looked over the breathtaking view once again. We held each other until the ride was done. Our smiles felt like it's permanently plastered on our faces.

The ride finally came to an end, we walked to one of the tables and sat down. We ordered numerous amounts of deep friend treats. Talk about health. Stuffing our faces with the greasy goods felt so romantic all of a sudden. 

Taking a huge bite out of my massive corndog, the softness of the coating and the cheese oozed out. Let me get a bite of that, Liam said more like demanded. Hey, you said a bite not half of it. Liam laughed knowing he managed to annoy me. Here, you can have the last slice of pizza to make up for it, he said as he stuffed his face with cheesy fries and bacon bits.

 After breaking my corndog stick in half I gobbled up my pizza slice. Crunchy pepperoni is definitely my favorite and dumping a blob of garlic ranch on my pizza is the best thing ever. We chugged down our large size milkshake earning a loud burp from both of us. We laughed at the sudden action. 

I think I need to unbutton my pants, I can barely breathe in these anymore. My pants suddenly feel like 3 sizes smaller. He laughed at my statement and I hit his arm playfully. We cleaned up our table and headed back to the car. The carnival is still filled with people of all ages.

 I stopped him before pulling out of the parking lot. Bring me to your house okay? I don't want this night to end yet, he kissed my forehead in reply. The roads were now empty as it was almost midnight, funny how fast time went by. We rolled down the windows, the strong wind flows through our hair. 

We pulled up to his driveway. I'm nervous to meet your parents, I said as a grabbed his hand. Don't worry, they'll like you, I promise. Liam kissed the back of my hand to comfort me. He opened the car door like a gentleman, I once again gave him a look of nervousness. He held me by the waist while rubbing circles on my skin to make me relax.

The door was opened by a sweet-looking woman. She is the spitting image of Liam, it's uncanny. I was embraced into a tight hug, her scent filling up my nose. She smells like heavy vanilla, too strong for my liking, though I hugged her back immediately.

I'm so happy to finally meet you! My son talks about you non-stop, she said as she grins at her son. I'm Anna, she introduced herself. I'm Emily, I was a little nervous to meet you and still am, I said with a giggle. That's nonsense, come inside. Make yourself feel at home. Their house is spacious, you can tell that everything is neatly organized. 

A good-looking man for his age is sitting on the couch watching some re-run of a football match. Honey, look who it is, It's Emily. The man emerge from the living room and greeted me with a warm smile. Nice to finally meet you, I'm Anthony, he said as he shook my hand. I smiled sheepishly. 

It's so exhilarating to meet your boyfriend's parents the same day you two started dating!

We already ate at the carnival, Emily and I are gonna head up. Exhausted from having too much fun. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to his bedroom after bidding both of his parents goodnight. 

His room was nothing out of the ordinary. A medium-sized bed, his computer set-up, and a standard bathroom and closet space.

Do you want to change? I can lend you some clothes, he said as walked to his closet. Pulling out a shirt and some boxer shorts, he handed me the stuff along with a new toothbrush. I went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. I brushed my teeth, trying to get the junk food taste out of my mouth. I quickly change into my pj's for tonight.

I came out of the bathroom, seeing him sitting on the bed. Hey, where should I put my clothes, I said as I clutch them in my hands. He looked up and smiled at me. You look cute wearing my clothes. I'll just give them back once they're washed, he grabbed my clothes and dropped them in his hamper. 

Go ahead, rest. I'll clean up and I'll be right with you. I nodded and got under the covers, it was so cold and soft. I immediately just wanted to fall asleep right away but I stopped myself as I wanted to wait for Liam. After a few minutes which felt like hours, he stood at the foot of my bed with nothing but basketball shorts, my tiredness suddenly disappeared from the mouth-watering view in front of me.

I sleep naked, hope that doesn't bother you, he said as he got under the covers with me. We had sex, of course, it doesn't bother me. My remark made him laugh. 

I laid my head on his chest feeling his muscle against my body. He wrapped his arms around me making me closer to him. I traced my fingertips against his abdomen. I like having you next to me, why don't you live with me instead? I'm sure my parents won't mind. I exhaled a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. I know you're just trying to protect me, but I don't think my parents will agree. They just moved to a new country I don't wanna stress them out.

He sat up while still looking at me. I don't want you to get hurt nor do I want you to be alone in that house with Margo. You know what kind of person she is, his tone started to get a lot more serious. You've only been there for a day and you already got hurt because of her. 

I can sense he really does care about me and fuck, he looks so hot all worked up and serious. I sat up and laid my head on his shoulder. Please, I don't want this night to end up with us arguing, I said now looking up at him. He hung his head low, nodding in response. 

I grabbed his cheek to make him look at me. I love you, I whisper said. I leaned in connecting our lips together. He cupped my face gently as if scared to break me. I wrapped my arms around his torso trying to get us to lie down, he moaned at the sudden contact of our privates. Hearing him moan made me instinctively wrap my legs around him, he grinded onto me pushing us further into the bed. 

I want you, I groaned as he sucked and nibbled the sensitive skin on my neck. Do you want me to fuck you, I'll fuck you hard if you say yes.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination... 

*THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED*

Comment and Vote!