Chapter 5

MARGO POV

Like time standing still, everyone frozen in their place. For some reason I couldn't believe I did that even though i've done worst things.

Dylan finally broke the ever lasting silence by flipping her hair back and dragging me back to the table.

That was fun, wasn't it? She stated

None of our friends said a word and just continued to eat their lunch in silence.

I hate her. Why the hell am I feeling bad for something a bitch deserves. This is her fault.

Hello? Earth to Margo, Anna snapping her fingers infront me. We have been calling you for over a minute now, you okay? the 5 of them stared, waiting for me to answer.

Yeah I'm okay, I said blandly

Don't you think what you did was a little bit too extreme? Amanda chirped in. This may come shocking but my friends are actually nice people, Dylan and I are the only bad seed in this table.

Oh come on, I once posted embarrassing pictures of Sarah Toolman and that led her to transferring to another state, crossing my arms and arching a brow. Like come on, with a name Toolman she's practically begging to be bullied

I don't know Margo, I have a bad feeling about this, Anna said with a concerned look on his face.

What a bunch of pussies, Dylan remarked annoyed at how the group was behaving.

I have no time for this, I gotta swing by the councilor office to talk about my grades, I stood up

I'll catch you guys later

COUNCILOR OFFICE

"Miss Belvedere, please sit down, Our councilor, Ms. Matdilim motioning to the identical chairs opposite to her desk.

I sat down with my leg crossed and looked around in her office. Some paintings here and there hung around the room, a large grey couch against the wall and some flower vases near the window behind her. The room was cold and has a scent of a hospital.

How are you and how is the family? Businesses going great? she asked while searching for my school file.

Im okay, my parents too. The business is going great, my dad recently expanded on the north region. My mom hit a success in her charity fund, I said replied.

My parents are the most hardworking people, I take pride in what they do. I know how much the business means to my parents, they built it from the ground with their own blood and sweat. My parents weren't born rich, that's what led them to working really hard.

Ms.Matdilim spoke up, cutting me from my thoughts. Your grades from the 11th grade are not up to the standards. Im sorry to say but if you don't manage to achieve atleast the average you will need to repeat, she said looking at me with concern.

How about I arrange for someone to tutor you. I need some time to find a suitable one, someone who can truly help you.

I will comply with whoever you set me up with. For the sake of my grades, If it takes me hanging out with some nerd just to make sure I pass, then so be it. I really wanna get out of this hell hole and finally start my position in my parent's company.

Im impressed Ms. Belvedere, based on your reputation I assumed that you were gonna act childishly in this situation, I just smiled, not wanting to make a bitchy comment about her.

May I go? I asked standing up.

Yes you may

And with that I went to my next class letting the day passed by.

*THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED*

Thank you for reading

Comment and Vote