Chapter 8

EMILY POV

It was now the third period, and guess what Liam and I are both in the same class again! We're now in Chemistry class, specifically in the lab.

All right class, I'm going to be your chemistry teacher for this grade. My name is Ms. Clarisse, she writes her name while introducing herself.

I am direct to the point and very serious about my class. So for this entire semester, the person next to you will be your partner for the research and experiment that I'll be giving you at the end of the class. They will also be your partner for all the activities we will have. Get comfortable with them cause I won't allow any changing unless I think so.

Liam is going to be my partner for the entire semester, so that means we'll be spending a lot of time together. You cannot be more obvious that you like him.

He made some dumb joke about how our teacher looks like the librarian from Monsters Inc. I was laughing so hard that I didn't notice everyone in the class has turned their face to us.

If you too are just gonna play around, I suggest you drop this class because I will not allow any foolish behavior in my class

We're sorry, Liam and I said simultaneously while our heads were down.

She scoffed at us and continued writing on the board. We tried our best to suppress any sounds that might attract the class again. I don't know how we manage it but we did. This class is going to be my safe zone.

MARGO POV

I didn't bother to listen in history class, I was too busy thinking about how I could let the entire school know that they're fuck buddies. I can start a rumor.

A smile crept up my face as I thought about the perfect plan. I'll just leak the so-called snaps they sent each other. A few nudes and dirty messages here and there. I can easily pull that off. All I need is a tech geek, I must say they might be geeks but the things they can do with the power of technology is beyond amazing. Lucky for me, I can make them do anything I want.

I started to text Zian, I told him all the details that I wanted, which kinds of pictures to use, and what type of dirty messages. He said that he'll get it done in a couple of days.

Zian: I couldn't find anything about her online. She has no social media account whatsoever, her school file only has the basic information. She practically doesn't exist on the internet.

So she's a weirdo, a slut, and a loner who has no social media? Seriously how does she live? That's gonna be a problem, I can't send out fake snaps between them if she doesn't have snap in the first place.

Another idea came into my mind. I told Liam to make a Snapchat account and make it seem like it belongs to Emily. So if people try to look up the account, they'll think it really is her. 

EMILY POV

Liam and I got out of chemistry class and walked down the hallway to go to our next class, study hall. Is it a little bit strange that we have most of our classes together, do I mind? Nope. Not at all, I'm quite excited because I know someone in class instead of being alone.

We were still laughing at how we embarrassed ourselves in class. Did you see how angry she looked,  Liam said in between laughs, everyone looked at us weirdly. Liam came to a halt when we were about a couple of feet away from the class.

 What's wrong? I asked stopping right in front of him. He started to act nervous, Hey, are you okay? 

Please don't find this weird. I was wondering if you want to watch the movie this weekend,  he asked shyly, scratching the back of his neck. I stood there frozen. This is the first time someone has ever asked me out

Yes, I say with the biggest smile on my face. Being asked out by a guy that I might have a tiny bit of a crush on.

 Really? I'll pick you up at 8:30 this Friday, This is the first time I've seen him with such excitement. I'm looking forward to it, I gave him the same excitement back.  

The day ended peacefully. Liam and I spent the day together except for the last two periods, sadly we don't have those together. But that's okay I still enjoyed my time. Weirdly I haven't run into the wicked witch of the West since then. I'll take that as a good sign.

*THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED*

Thank you for reading

Comment and Vote