Chapter 11

MARGO POV

I tried but that stupid girl won't get out of my head. I contacted Zian to get a follow-up on the plan. He said that it would be ready by Monday and that he would send me everything to make sure it was the way I wanted. God, I wish there was a way to speed things up. But then I need Zian to do everything perfectly to make it all seem believable. I just have to be a little bit more patient and those two will finally be out of my life for good.

Even though Dylan and I were done with our spa day, I still didn't wanna go home just yet. I know I would be left alone with my thoughts, which I do not want at all. 

So I dragged Dylan to our horse ranch. We used to have picnics here when I was a little kid, this ranch holds a special place in my heart. She hesitated for a while but after I reminded her that the hot stable boy will be working there during these hours she willingly agreed in the end.

The ranch is privately owned by my family. It consists of 2000 acres of land that stretches out to a flowing river at the far end. We have 10 horses that we have bred and taken care of since they were colts and fillies. Nevermore is my horse, we have been best friends ever since. She is the very first horse I took to a competition and I'm the only one to ever ride her. I made it clear that no one else is allowed to take her on a walk aside from me.

Okay, I'll go find Alec somewhere in the stables, and who knows something might even happen, she said giving me a wink. She has always fancied Alec and tried to make a move on him. It's funny to see Alec reject her over and over again.

Keep it a secret between you and me, but I actually made out with Alec a couple of times. I was bored and horny, he was the nearest one around. I decided not to tell Dylan cause what's the point, she would get mad at me and I don't need that unnecessary drama. I admit there are times when Alec and I would give off flirty looks once in a while but that's all about it. We're just each other's fling.

I decided to walk on the west side of the ranch where there's a field of green grass and a little duck pond in the middle. I sat down at the edge of the pond and threw tiny pebbles. I laughed at the ducks who continuously quacked at one another. There was a mother duck floating around and had her babies on her back.

I stayed in that position for half an hour, with no thoughts going through my head. I can feel the cool wind brushing against my hair and the smell of freshly cut grass. The sun warmed up my skin, calming me down. 

For the first time since I met Emily, I was finally freed from the constant thought of her. I have this burning feeling that I can only express through anger. I hate her so much and I don't know why seeing her all happy makes it worse. 

The sound of my phone ringing knocked me out of my thoughts. It was Dylan. How was the time with Alec, I asked. Well, after years of trying...we made out, she giggled out. I rolled my eyes. Oh please, I made out with him first. That's good. I'm ready to head home, are you? I said while trying to stand up and waving goodbye to the ducks. Actually, I have a ride home. You can go ahead. Alec, stoppp that tickles. I heard her say. I mentally vomited.

Well sounds like you and Alec have a busy day ahead. I'll see you at school, oh, and have fun,  I said with a hint of teasing.

I called my driver to pick me up. It's been a long day, I arrived home and laid in my perfectly made bed, and let the darkness take over my body. 

 *THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED*

This is my first time writing, stay tuned to see the story progress

Comment and Vote!