Chapter 14

MARGO POV

I woke up with a heavy feeling in my stomach. Something tells me today is gonna go bad. I shook off the feeling and got ready for school. Each step I take closer to the school entrance makes my stomach feels sick. There it was, the sight I dreaded to see. The two people in this building whom I love to get rid of. I lost control, my body acted on its own.

I pushed her with all my strength, hitting her nose against the locker with a loud thud. Her knight and shining armor gave me the death glare trying to intimidate me. I hid my concern by walking away.

I kept walking, letting my feet lead me wherever it desires. I ended up walking around in circles. Someway, somehow I stopped at the nurse's office. I noticed two people inside by looking through the small glass window on the door. My heart sank when I saw Liam standing in front of Emily with a bag of ice.

I stood there, watching them. Whether I'd like to admit it or not, this is my fault. I shouldn't have pushed her and caused her a bloody nose. Then she kissed him, she kissed him so passionately. I can tell her body craves more than just a kiss. He put his dirty hands all over her, making it look like he owes her.

Seeing them like this makes me realize I made the wrong decision. At first, it was just some stupid rumor but now I know Emily truly is a slut. Now my head is clear, I don't feel sorry for Emily. She deserves it. She is a slut. Well, Emily, now everyone will know about your little rendevous with your useless boyfriend.

I walked down the corridor and with each stride my sight becomes foggier. Slowly everything around me seems to be a blur. I don't how but I still managed to reach my car. I sat in silence trying to compose myself. All I felt is anger deep inside me.

I drove out of the school parking lot and went to the mall, I need to calm myself and I know what just to do. I drove at full speed with a smirk on my face.

EMILY POV

He dropped me home after school. As a way of saying thank you, I invited him to come in. My parents weren't home, I'm guessing they went out to get some paper done for their leave. I still feel bad whenever I think about it.

Are you hungry? I can make you some after-school snack, he asked while putting his bag on the couch. I am not a 7-year-old kid who needs an after-school snack, I said. If you don't want an extra cheesy bowl of mac&cheese with bacon on top, just say so, he replied matching my energy.

I change my mind. All the ingredients are there, it won't be hard to find. I'll change into some comfier clothes. He nodded and started to get to work, he looks hot working around in the kitchen.

I went to my room and grabbed a baggy shirt and some sweatpants. I held the clothes in my hand and thought for a minute. After a moment of thinking, I decided to put it back. Instead, I picked out a grey tank top and some denim shorts. I put them on and observed myself in the bathroom mirror.

Hey, I'm back, I said peeking my head into the kitchen. Even though he's wearing a shirt I can still make out his back muscles. Oh hey, he turned around and smiled the moment he saw me.

So how's it going, I looked at the stove and saw a pot full of pasta and some chopped-up bacon. I'm almost done, why don't you set the table, he took a block of cheese and started to grate it. Sure, I took some glasses and filled them up with apple juice. I grabbed two spoons and some placemats.

Okay, done. Here comes the best mac&cheese you'll ever taste. He placed two bowls down and the aroma of the cheese rose up to my nose making my mouth water. I picked up my spoon and dug in. My eyes widened the moment my tongue made contact with the cheesy macaroni. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you love it, he took a bite of his own. I nodded my head vigorously. How did you know how to do this? I asked not bothering to look at him and continued munching.

As a child, I loved eating mac&cheese. So yeah, I just kept making it over and over again until I made my own way of making It. Hearing him talk about his childhood makes me smile. We continued to eat and later on, Liam's mom called asking him to come home since she needs help moving some furniture down to the basement.

We were standing awkwardly at my front door. So I'll see you tomorrow, I said not knowing how to properly say bye. Maybe it's because I don't want him to leave yet. Yes.. I'll be waiting for you at your locker, he smiled.

After what felt like years, he leaned in and gave me a kiss. I immediately wrapped my arms around him, signaling him not to go yet. I deepened the kiss, tasting the cheesiness on his lips. I felt something poking my lower abdomen. At first, I thought it was his belt buckle then I realized what it actually is. Realizing the effect I had on him, turned me on. Sadly, he pulled away. His right hand reached up to my cheek and caressed it slowly. I really like you, Emily, he said slowly in a low husky voice. I wrapped my arms around his torso, I felt him rest his head on top of mine.

We stayed in that position for a while, until he got another text from his mom. We said our goodbyes. I went back to my room and laid down on my bed while having mixed emotions. A part of me is happy that the boy I like likes me back. Sad because I know a certain someone won't leave me in peace. To top it all off, my parents will be leaving soon. I let myself fall asleep. Tired from the long day I've had.

*THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED*

Comment and Vote!