Chapter 15

WELCOME BACK!

THIS CHAPTER IS 18+. Read at your own risk.

This is my first time writing smut so that explains a lot, hope you guys enjoy it!

MARGO POV

I maxed out daddy's credit card and I didn't hesitate a bit. I brought all the lingeries that I laid my eyes on. Still not satisfied with the things I bought, I decided all the shoes I owned are all last season. Two workers from Louboutin walked around carrying all the pairs of shoes that I bought.

Eventually, I got bored and went home. Having so much tense build-up inside me, I didn't wait a second. I took my phone out and texted a boy, a little flirty text here and there and we got ourselves a date.

I hopped in the shower and shaved every single inch of my body. I lathered myself in my apple-scented body wash. I finished quickly and got out of the shower.  Walking towards my bed I saw that the maids has already washed my new lingerie. I picked out the sexiest one I bought. A black see-through lace set with high-waisted underwear.

I put it on and hydrated my skin with some scented lotion. I picked up my phone and saw that I got a message from Cole. He said no one is at his house and we can meet there, I smiled at the thought of me getting laid. I replied with a simple okay. I put on my sweat pants and a loose crop top. I headed down and took my black Mercedes. 

-TIME SKIP-

I rang his doorbell and not even a second later the door opened revealing a shirtless cole. I must say seeing his stone-hard abs makes me want him more. Do you have anything planned for us to do today?  I said in a flirting manner. Why don't you come inside and find out?  he matched my tone. We ran up to his bedroom. I felt his eyes on my ass while walking up the stairs, I do love to tease.

Opening the door to his room, a scent of freshly washed sheets hits my nose. Someone really wants to impress me. We sat on his bed and watched supernaturals. After a few minutes of being in that position, I started to make my move. Do you mind if you can rub my shoulders for me? I've been feeling a little tense,  putting my hair to the side and turning my back to him. Obviously, he agreed immediately. Not gonna lie his shoulder rubs are actually pretty good.

Can you put a little bit more pressure, please? I asked. Moaning from the feeling, making sure he heard me. You sound so hot, he breathes heavily. Do you like hearing me moan? I turned to face him slowly. Pushing him down on the bed, straddling him. I caressed his face softly while eyeing his lips, his breathing gets heavier and heavier by the second. If you wanna hear me moan again, then you just have to make me feel good, I whispered into his ear while slightly grazing my lips

You don't have to tell me twice and with that, he flipped us over. He attacked my lips hungrily, making sure to get a taste of me. Hands roaming all over my body. I traced my fingers along his chest and abdomen. A familiar bulge rubbed against my lower stomach.

Why don't you take these off,  he signaled my top and sweats. Take it off me then, I smirked. He didn't waste a second, he tore my top off my body and threw it somewhere. He stared at my boobs for a fair minute. You're so fucking hot,  he once attacked my lips again. Pulling my sweats down, spreading my legs. He sat back admiring my lace-covered body.

He wrapped his hands around my throat and whispered, I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for days, I nodded my head as an act of submission. I'm gonna go down on you and you're gonna keep your eyes on me, understand? I nodded once again. He tightened his grip around my neck. You have a mouth, use it. I gulped down, Yes. Good girl.