Chapter 18

MARGO POV

The afternoon after school today is quite interesting. Though, I do wonder how she got my address. 

Ever since she asked me what I wanted, I haven't stopped thinking about since. I sat infront of my vanity brushing my hair. What do I want from her? I stopped for a minute and thought deeply. Everything around me fell silent. Not even the hum of my air conditioner. What do you want, Margo? 

Texted up the geek who made everything in the first place. I need you to take everything down. If you need to hack into people's personal phones I don't care, just make sure you get rid of all of it. I pressed sent. I jumped in my bed, my thoughts engulfing me once again. Thinking about how she knows where I live makes me feel funny in a weird way. I'm glad she came up to me, in a way she gave me a reason to take it down without looking weak and guilty. 

I got up from my bed, I was in a sudden mood for the hot tub. I quickly changed into my bathing suit and headed straight down. I turned on the bubbles and set it to the right temperature. . I sat at the edge waiting for it to heat up, playing with the water with my fingertips. I hopped in, letting the water jets relax every part of my body. I moaned in relaxation, all the tension and annoyance leaving my body.

Some of the jets were a little too close to something, my hands started to go to a familiar place. Gently rubbing my inner thighs, I leaned my head back in pleasure. I rub her in circles making sure to tease her. I increased the pressure of the jets then I positioned myself to where she's directly above it.

Mhmm yeah.. I can't take it anymore. I pulled my bathing suit bottom to the side and dragged a finger down my slit, I gasped when I slipped 2 fingers in. It's been a while. I sped up my pace, curling my fingertips. Yes..oh yes.. I moaned loudly. I felt pressure building up in my abdomen, I kept going. My eyes rolling to the back of my head, clenching on the side of the bathtub for support. With a couple more strokes, an intense orgasm came over me. I felt hot liquid gushing through my fingers. I giggled to myself. I once again, let the water wash over me.

*THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED*

Comment and Vote!