Chapter 6

MARGO'S HOUSE

I opened the giant glass double doors, I'm homeeee, mom? dad? I screamed while looking around. Hello is anybody home?  I walked towards our open space kitchen. I saw a note on the countertop.

A bunch of business meetings and will be home late. Order pizza for dinner.

xoxo Mom and Dad

I guess it's just me and pizza tonight. I sighed to myself. I didn't wanna be alone today, something feels off. I went up to my room, pushing the white door open, revealing my safe place.

 The walls are painted white, a queen-sized bed with tons of pillows in the middle of the room and a matching white nightstand on the right side of the bed. Towards your right, there are two doors leading to the bathroom and a walk-in closet. A giant window on the left outlooks our spacious backyard. Of course a full-length body mirror in the corner next to the window, and just a simple but neat-looking study table that is placed in front of my window.

I flopped down on my bed and sighed in frustration. This is the first time that I felt like this during the first day of school. I should be laughing right now at what I did, but instead, I feel some type of regret. Makes me wonder, who even is she?

I took my phone out of my purse and texted some computer geek that has the biggest crush on me. I use him whenever I need to find information on people, he stalks their social media and reports everything he finds about them. In return, he asked for a piece of clothing that I previously wore. Creepy right? But I don't care, it's a way to get rid of old clothes anyway.

Margo: Hey, Zian I have someone that I need information on

Geeky nerd: Anything for you princess. 

Disgusting.

Margo: Emily, I don't know her last name, I'm sure you can hack into the school system right ;)

Geeky nerd: Don't worry, I got it. Can't wait for my reward <3

Margo: If I like what you find, then you'll get your reward.

Geeky nerd: I like a challenge.

Feeling my stomach grumble, I called the pizza place and ordered a large pepperoni. I just have to keep myself busy for 15 minutes until the pizza comes. I walked towards my walk-in closet and as expected it's full of clothes. No one can forget about shoes, I have pairs from the cutest flip flops for summer all the way to branded winter boots. 

What can I say, I shop when I'm bored. But for today I just grabbed a pair of short shorts and a tank top, hugging my tiny figure. I rarely work out, perks of having good genes I guess. I tied my hair up in a bun and headed to the den downstairs.

I sat down on the large beige couch and turned the gigantic TV on. I decided to continue binging modern family. God, I love this show.

ding dong

Wait, I'm coming I screamed knowing they couldn't hear me due to how big my house is, but I still do it anyway.

ding dong ding dong

I said I'm coming. My gosh.

Upon opening the door, a guy around in his mid 30's with glasses and a few stubbles was holding up the pizza. That'll be 15 dollars, he said while chewing his gum. Taking the 20-dollar bill from my shorts pocket. Here keep the change, handing him the money. He handed me the pizza and walked back to his car.

I opened up the pizza box while walking back to the den. I love the greasy smell, I took out a slice seeing the cheese pull apart. The first bite is always heavenly, it clearly just came out of the oven but that didn't stop me from taking bite after bite.

Mmhmm, I moaned while flopping down on the couch and pressed play. I continued to binge-watch and devour the pizza. Just after 30 minutes, I finished the entire pizza and also a season of modern family. I turned the TV off, picked up the empty pizza box, and headed to the kitchen. I threw the box in the bin and grabbed myself a bottle of water. Chugging the water down under a minute

I ran back up to my room and started to get ready for bed. I'm exhausted. I quickly brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower for a quick scrub. I changed into some silky pj's and dived into the comfiest bed ever. I feel my eyelids feel heavier and heavier by the minute.

  I can't wait for tomorrow.

*THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED*

Thank you for reading

Comment and Vote