Chapter 1

*MARGO ABOVE WITH HAZEL EYES*

MARGO POV

*ALARM RINGS*

I woke up annoyed, I knew what that sound meant. Another year long of school. Just thinking about it brings a scowl to my face

My family is ridiculously rich, if you ask me I don't really need the whole school experience except for the part when it'll train me to take over my family's business. No, Im not that spoiled brat who grew up without her parents around. My parents and I are pretty close. I admit I am bitchy to everyone except my family and friends. That's just me.

I started to get ready. I went straight to my bathroom and turned on the shower. Waiting for it to get to the right temperature. I stripped off my silky pajamas.

Admiring my features in the mirror above my sink. I have straight blonde hair that reaches untill my waist. The most softest color of hazel and the cutest button nose that I inherited from my mother. Thanks to my dad's genes I am standing 5'5 ft tall.

Throughout my life I receive compliments from left to right. I am confident to say that I am beautiful.

I hopped in the shower. My normal shower routine went as hair, body, face. Once done, I wrapped myself in a towel then brushed my teeth.

Heading straight to my walk in closet I picked up a varsity sweatshirt, some mom jeans and a pair of air Jordans. Sitting down infront of my vanity I started to blow dry my hair. I then proceeded to do my make up, nothing too extravagant just some concealer for under eyes mascara and liner and a little tint of blush.

I checked the time and decided to head down. I heard laughter erupt in the dining room, then I saw my parents laughing their ass off, I just smiled at them. They smiled back when they noticed me

Good morning darling. Ready for first day of school?  my dad asked cheerly

Very much, I faked a smile while I gave them both hugs

You look great honey, my mom eyeing me up and down

I sat down and ate my breakfast. The driver informed me that it's time to leave for school. I kissed both my parents goodbye.

-CAR RIDE TO SCHOOL-

*Phone rings*

It was Dylan calling

Hey Dylan

Hey Margo, you ready for another year? I can practically feel her smirk through the phone

You know me, I don't really pay attention much to school I replied

See you at school, M

Indeed you will, I hanged up

A sign that read Oakwood HighSchool came into view, I sighed in annoyance.

*THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED*

This is my first time writing, stay tuned to see the story progress

Comment and Vote!