Chapter 25

EMILY'S POV

I walked down the driveway trying to process what had just happened. I clutched my hand as the stingy feeling returned. I don't even know what to say to Liam and yet here I am walking towards his car. I saw him parked up a couple of blocks away from the house just as I instructed him, to avoid Margo snooping around.

He opened the door for me. I pecked his lips as I enter, making sure to linger a little longer. Where do you wanna go? I asked touching our foreheads together. Well, I heard there's a carnival across town, wanna check it out?  My eyes lit up as soon as those words rolled off his tongue. Yes! yes! I love carnivals

He noticed the bandage as he was about to grab my hand. What happened? I froze, I haven't come up with a good response. i-i..uhh. I stuttered. Emily happened? He repeated. Margo and I had some type of argument and one thing led to another, a broken plate cut me. His expression was fuming. You're going back to the house later and taking all your stuff, you're staying with me from now on.  

Panic rushed through me. I'm okay I promise, I pleaded. Okay? How is any of this okay? You still haven't told me anything, from you ignoring me to suddenly living with Margo. I grab his hand and ran my thumb over them. I know, please can we just have a good night? I promise I'll tell you everything. Moving in with Margo has been stressful, all I want is to spend some time with him. 

I'm only agreeing because I miss you and I wanna spend time with you, he said as he kissed the back of my hand. Thank you, I whispered. We drove away while blasting songs on the radio. I missed him, I really did. It breaks my heart knowing I had to avoid him. 

His cute tall nose and a natural pout. I basically stared at him the entire car ride. I snapped out of my thoughts when he placed his hands on my thigh telling me we're here. Are you ok? He asked while tucking my hair behind my ear. Yeah, I'm good, I just missed you that's all. 

Well, now you have me all to yourself, he smirked. I playfully punched him on his shoulder. I'm staying at your house tonight right if it's okay with your parents. I looked down, nervous for some reason. I haven't met his parents at all, we haven't even talked about what we are.  He grabbed my chin to make me look at him. Of course, it's okay, besides they've already heard so much about you. My mom is dying to meet you, he reassured me kindly. 

We locked eyes for a moment, he leaned in slowly, too slow for my liking. I crashed my lips to his, our lips moved in sync as my hands found their way to his hair. He pulled me closer by my waist, I moaned at the feeling of closeness. I tugged on his lips to ask for entrance, but with no warning he shove his tongue down my throat. We fought for dominance, grabbing my neck and holding me in place as he shoved his tongue deeper. I moaned at the sudden display of roughness. I slipped my hand under his shirt feeling his toned stomach, he shivered against my touch which turned me on even more. I slowly reached for the obvious bulge in his pants, he pulled away suddenly which made me whimper at the loss of contact.

Is everything okay? I ask worriedly. You deserve a wonderful time and I'm sure the hell not gonna give it to you in a car. Later. He winked at the last word. That made me blush, this man will surely be the death of me. Okay, I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Shall we go? I really wanna get a pretzel

We got out of the car heading straight to the ticket booth. Two tickets please, I said to the bored-looking staff at the booth. She sluggishly slid the tickets through the hole. I gave her $20 and a sly smile. This is your night, where do you wanna go first? he wrapped his arms around me. Hmm, I was thinking we could go on the bumper cars then the Ferris wheel then finally pretzels. I told him our itinerary with a smile.  

We stood in line, he kept making me laugh with his dumb jokes. People in line are now looking at us for how loud we are but we didn't care. When we finally got to the ride, Liam kept chasing me around making sure to ram me over and over again. 

Nooo, Stoop, I floored the gas pedal to put some distance between him and me. I'm going to catch up, he laughed as he bumped into my car. The ride suddenly stopped indicating our time was up. I let out a loud awe, we were having so much fun. Where to next? he asked as he helped me get out of the bumper car. Let's do the Ferris wheel next

Do you know what's ironic? I hate heights but the view from above is just breathtaking. There's just something about Ferris wheels that screams romance, being up there with Liam feels right. 

LIAM'S POV

Thinking about Emily and I riding the Ferris wheel gives me what some would call butterflies. Okay, let's go. I took her hands in mine, rubbing circles at the back of her hand. We stood in line for the Ferris wheel but unlike the bumper cars, I hugged her from behind during the duration of the wait. She relaxed against my body, laying her head back on my chest. 

We talked about how one time when she was a kid she ate a bad corn dog and got admitted to the hospital for 3 days. She laughed at the recollection of her childhood memories. We then realized that we were holding up the line. Maybe you two love birds would wanna board the cubicle, said the ride operator.

We tried our best to stiffen our laugh as everyone gives us dirty look. Don't try to open the door or attempt to make the cubicle swing. The staff here seems to be so dull, that's ironic knowing that they work at a carnival. He locked us in, pretending to double-check whether or not it locked properly.

Emily squealed as the ride started to move, I looked at her in delight. We could see everything as we moved upwards. Millions of lights, everyone seems so tiny like little ants. The laughter of people can still be heard faintly. The cool breeze hits us, making Emily snuggle towards me. The simple act made something in me click, as if everything was on cue we were exactly at the top of the Ferris wheel.

 I look around, the tiny people seemed to stand still and everything was silent. It was only her and I at this moment. I pulled away from her grasp making her look up at me, I held her face with both of my hands. 

Emily, I love you. My heartbeat can't seem to control itself and a lump in my throat suddenly appeared. For the short amount that we've known each other, we already made so many memories. I know things aren't going so well with the whole living situation and I just want you to know that I'm always here for you. I don't know what it is, I don't know why I feel so drawn to you. 

Emily, do you think I'm worthy enough to have you? If so, will you be my girlfriend?

*THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED*

Comment and Vote!