Chapter 16

EMILY POV

Being in one of the happiest moods I've ever been in, I marched into the school halls excited to see Liam after our little "date" night. As usual, he stood by my locker waiting for me. He gave me a big smile and pulled me into one of his warm hugs. I accepted it gladly and inhaled his scent once again.

A burning hot sensation spread across my backside making me jolt in pain. Ahh, fuck, I immediately pulled away and tried to separate my shirt from my skin. Are you okay? What was that, he spun me around to check my back. Speak of the Devil, another voice erupted, Next time don't get in people's way.

Why do you keep bothering me? Cause from what I see you're a bitch who can't seem to mind their own business, I spat out of anger. Stay the fuck away from me and Liam. I couldn't take her anymore. What a bold thing for you to say, she said with a suspicious smirk, and with that, she walked away.

Let's get you cleaned up, Liam said to pull me back to reality. We headed to the boy's locker room to grab his extra shirt. Here, it might be a little big for you but it's better than a coffee-stained shirt, I had no choice but to wear it, the stickiness of the coffee makes me feel icky. I quickly ran to the girl's washroom just a few doors down from the locker rooms. I ran some paper towels under the faucet and tried to get all of the sticky stuff out.

I looked at myself in the mirror, You did the right thing, you stood up for yourself. I tried to fix my hair, threw it in a high ponytail to at least make me look put together. I certainly do not look the best right now but it's better than how I was earlier. I went out and walked to class with Liam, we didn't really say anything, we're both in our own thoughts I guess.

MARGO POV

-TIME SKIP AFTER CLASS-

I flopped on my bed. Who the fuck does she think she is?  I release everything I've been holding back. With a couple of clicks here and there, I pressed the button that made everything public. I closed my computer with a thump.

I decided to take a shower to cool everything off, feels like my entire body is on fire. Shower thoughts came through the moment I hopped in. I made the right choice right? She deserves this, may this be a warning to her and everyone else not to cross me.

I stayed under the cold water for hours. One thought I keep repeating in my head over and over again. What if she never forgives me for this? Why would I even want her to forgive me is my question. After what seemed like forever, I got out.

Something in me wanted to check my phone immediately. There it was, millions of texts from people, telling me about the leaked videos and chats. I didnt care, I didnt bother to act interested in it at all. I tried to go on about my day while burying my thoughts, well it feels like I'm burying my feelings rather.

*THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED*

Comment and Vote!