8. Confusing

TW/CW: Flashback, Nightmare, Panic Attack

Quackitys eyes opened, and he stared blankly at the roof for a few moments before sitting up slowly, yawning as he sat up. He looked over at his clock, it read 8:39(PM). Why hadn't Sapnap and Karl woken him up? Either way, he got up, walking over to his door and opening it. He looked over to see Sapnap and Karl sitting on the couch, leaning onto each other. He wandered over, standing in front of the two. They were fast asleep, Karl leaning on Sapnap and Sapnaps head resting on his. Quackity slightly smiled, sitting down on the empty space next to the two.

He grabbed the remote slowly, and clicked off of whatever the hell they were watching (It had something to do with pink animals with no legs and one eye, weird right?) and went over to Netflix, searching absentmindedly for any sort of entertainment. He found the show he had gotten 5 episodes in on, and selected it, playing the 6th episode. After 3 episodes, which lasted around 20 minutes each, Quackity decided to watch something else for a bit. He felt something weigh on his shoulder slightly, and looked over to see Karl laying on it. "Hi..." he heard the other mutter in a tired matter. 

Quackity felt his face flush slightly, but then mentally slapped himself, reminding himself that Karl and Sapnap were dating. He cleared his throat, slowly pushing Karl a bit until he was sitting upright, almost flopping back over onto either Sapnap or Quackitys shoulder. "You're awake?" he asked, keeping his composure quite nicely. "Mhm.. I just woke up." Karl said, rubbing his eyes. "What're you watching?.." Quackity looked at the tv, he hadn't selected anything yet. "Nothing, not yet at least. It's hard to find a good show." Karl nodded, looking around for a clock, but not finding one due to the lights being off. "What time is it?" Quackity glanced at Karl, clicking out of Netflix and looking at the time. "9:44" he answered, even though Karl could clearly see the time.

He felt Karl lean on him and sighed, feeling his face heat up again. "Are you seriously gonna fall asleep on me? You should go back to sleeping on Sapnap.." he muttered, glancing at Sapnap every now and then. Karl shook his head, bringing up his arms and hugging Quackity. "You're more comfortable.." he murmured, before almost instantly falling back asleep. Quackity sighed, mentally facepalming at himself. Karl was very literally dating Quackitys best friend, he couldn't fucking do this to them. He knows Karl is probably just tired, though, so he quickly calmed himself down. Sleepy people do a lot of embarrassing things, its nothing new. He slowly shifted Karl to be laying on Sapnap once more, and got up, turning off the tv before he left.

He was planning to just go into his room and fall asleep, but he remembered the conversation he and Dream had a few days ago.. He needs to start eating more. He sighed, turning around and stopping in the kitchen. He looked around for a while before deciding to eat a sandwich, he grabbed the bread and ingredients, placing them on the counter. He slowly made his sandwich, taking it to his room with him when he was done. He ate it, slowly, but he ate it. That's all that mattered in his mind. After he was done, he glanced at the time once more. 10:05. He flopped backwards on his bed, closing his eyes and attempting to fall asleep, and he did. Well, for a little while.

-

Quackity woke up, he tried to sit up but found that he couldn't. He looked around, and his room looked.. different. There weren't any decorations, and the closet was completely gone. It was smaller than it was when he fell asleep, and.. He felt his heart drop when he realized, this was his old room from when he lived with Schlatt. He tried to move his hands, but found they were tied up. He felt his heartbeat get quicker, and his eyes darted around the room, looking for any sign of people. Who the hell would pull this sick joke on him!? who would bring him back to the house that caused him SO MUCH trauma and TIE HIM UP!?!

"I'm home baby~ I know you missed me, I'll be in there in a minute~" a familiar voice cooed out, He felt his breath hitch as he heard drunken footsteps approaching his room. As the door to his room opened, a familiar voice peaked through, walking in a few minutes afterward. Quackity felt tears run down his face, and just as Schlatt was about to reach him...

-

His eyes shot open and he sat upward almost immediately. His fists clenched around the bedding under him, tears rushing down his face almost like a waterfall. He didn't realize he had screamed, sobbing loudly. He heard his door slam open, which made him jump. He then scrambled to get off of the bed and into the closet, but felt a hand wrap around his wrist. "No! let go of me! Please!!" He yelled, trying to push whoever was grabbing him away. (Note, he's still kinda panicked) He ended up pushing them away, but then hit his head on the closet door behind him. He cried at the pain, slouching down and grabbing at his head to 'sooth' the pain.

He felt a hand on his head, and he flinched, more tears forcing their way down his cheeks. "p-please.. don't.." "It's okay..." a voice interrupted him, but, it didn't sound anything like Schlatts... He slowly got pulled into a comforting embrace, he didn't fight it, he just.. cried. He was slowly guided by them somewhere, but he wasn't really paying attention to his surroundings at the moment. He heard water start to run, and looked up to see a bath being started. There were clothes hung up next to the door, and a towel on the sink. "Take a bath and put these on afterward, trust me.. you'll probably feel better." It took him a few seconds, but he realized that it was just Karl. 

He nodded slowly, getting into the bath without even taking off his clothes. The water wasn't done filling up the tub yet, but he didn't really care. He sat there and brought his knees up to his chest as the water slowly rose. The warmth did feel good, and it calmed him a bit... He felt tired, but knew he probably shouldn't fall asleep in the tub. So, after it was done filling up, he just sat there. He did take off his beanie and shirt to clean his wings and hair, though. After he was done, he pulled the plug, slowly getting out of the tub. 

He took off his clothes, throwing them into the waste basket. He then dried himself off, putting on the new set of clothes and his beanie afterward. He walked out, immediately being hit with the face of a worried Sapnap and a nervous Karl, who were sitting on the couch. "Are you okay Alex?.." Sapnap said, barely loud enough for him to hear. He just nodded, going over to the couch and sitting down next to Sapnap, leaning on the other slowly. He felt not one, but two pairs of arms wrap around him. He closed his eyes and heard Sapnap start to hum, before falling back asleep in the warmth of his friends arms.

PLEASE I CAN'T-
THIS CHAPTER IS TRASH
I COULD'VE DONE IT WAY BETTER
I'm so sorry that it's dog poop
But anyway, how do you guys feel about the story so far?
I know its probably progressing slowly but I've never been the best
at pacing. :">