56. Decision

_

Around 2 weeks passed, and Quackity had been doing some thinking. He and Sapnap have grown somewhat closer to Karl, but Quackity's realized he still doesn't forgive him.. And doesn't forgive Sapnap either. Not fully, at least. Maybe he needs some time... And not just to forgive him. Though, doesn't know how to break the news. It feels wrong for him to break up with Sapnap because of his own issues, maybe he's just being stupid and coming to wrong conclusions..

There's always taking a break, but he's never been the one to initiate something like that... Schlatt always did it when he was in a relationship with him... He pressed his lips together and sighed, turning his body and laying down on the couch in contemplation. He was worried. He hardly even knew how it'd all work, honestly. Maybe he should think more about it... but he's already been thinking for 2 weeks...

Isn't 2 weeks enough to-

"Quackity!" Quackity jumped, scrambling to sit up and look at who called for him. It was Sapnap, of course, even guessable just by the voice. "Uh- y-yeah??"

"Wanna do a stream? It's been a good while since you've done one, any followers might be waiting for you to do another one, you know! I'll be right there with you!" Sapnap said, smiling at him from behind the couch. Quackity blinked, looking down at his lap. Oh, that is right, it has been a good few weeks since his first stream... Without a follow-up one. He really needs to get something out if he wants to become a streamer..

He sighed, and nodded. "Sure.." he mumbled, pushing himself off of the couch and walking behind the couch briefly. Sapnap smiled at him and cupped his cheeks, giving a quick peck on his lips before turning and making his way to his room. Quackity smiled, looking down a bit guiltily before making his way to his own room, shutting the door behind him and sighing.

He quickly set up a few things for the stream, and loaded up both discord and Minecraft. He took a deep breath in, and joined the vc Sapnap was in.

"Hey! Ready to do that stream?" Sapnap asked, the smile clear in his voice. "Mhm..." Quackity sighed, moving his mouse and joining a Minecraft server, Sapnap joining only a second afterwards. He started the stream and took a deep breath, somehow nervous.

"Hey, everyone! Welcome uh, welcome to the stream!" Quackity said, his voice strained as he tried to make himself sound excited. He wasn't in the mood to stream, but being fair, when was he ever in the mood? He smiled as wide as he could, though it was forced.

"Today me and Sapnap are going to continue working on the survival world we were on last stream! Karl would be here but I think he's busy right now, sorry!" He felt hesitant about streaming, but not too much could go bad, right? Yeah. He'll be fine.

Sapnap and himself started getting more materials in game, going mining while Sapnap made most of the background conversation for the stream. Quackity would pitch in a few times, since, Sapnap was talking to him, but he really didn't feel in the mood to stream, especially when Sapnap just sounded so... happy. He didn't wanna ruin that by 'taking a break' but... he just, didn't know if he could carry on with the relationship with so much wrong with himself...

It really wasn't Sapnap, he wasn't the majority of why. It was mainly Quackity. He had a lot of issues and didn't know if this relationship would last because of them. He's scared of it falling apart, and knows he needs help.

"Quackity!" Sapnap yelled, his character hitting Quackity's ingame, causing Quackity to panic and move his hands rapidly, trying to get away from Sapnap's avatar. "Dude what the hell!" Quackity yelled, hitting Sapnap back ingame and huffing.

"Well I'm sorry! You weren't responding!" Sapnap huffed, a pout now clear in his voice. That caused Quackity to realize he was zoning out, and he didn't even know how long he was zoned out for. He could check the stream from another device, but he really didn't feel like it. "Oh- well, sorry, then.." Quackity mumbled.

"Now, back to my question" Sapnap started. "Are pandas or arson better?" Quackity blinked a few times, confusion welling up inside of him. "Uh- pandas?" Sapnap snorted, and started chuckling, leaving Quackity more confused. "Good point, but wrong! Arson is superior!" Sapnap laughed, his laughs almost covering up his words entirely.

Quackity stared, confused, at the screen, but a small smirk appeared on his face, and he himself started laughing a bit, quietly. He had to admit, even if he was confused, Sapnap's laughing was a bit contagious. They laughed together, the laughter dying down eventually, Quackity having to take a second to breathe. It was such a stupid reason to laugh, but yet he still laughed. It was still funny, even though it hardly was.

Quackity's smile slowly dropped, his thoughts catching up to him as Sapnap chuckled and began talking again. He liked Sapnap, he loved Sapnap, maybe he did for the most part forgive him, but he didn't fully forgive him yet... And there's also all of the things that are wrong with him. He needs a break but.. he's scared to tell Sapnap he needs one. What if during the break Sapnap figures out he doesn't love him anymore, what if he gets back with Karl?

But, then again, what's so bad about him getting back with Karl? They were made to be with each other, Quackity just got in the way... Karl didn't do something too horrible... and hell. he even saved his life... so... why can't he forgive them fully? Is he just.. petty? He frowned, looking at his desk without moving his avatar in Minecraft.

This time Sapnap ended up hitting Quackity into lava ingame and killing him, gasping as he did so. Quackity looked up to see the death message on his screen and sighed. It was around 56 minutes into the stream by now, and being honest, it already felt like it'd been more than an hour. Quackity wanted to stop streaming so, he wormed his way into stopping the stream.

"Hey guys, sorry for not reaching an hour, but I think I need to stop the stream here. I'm pretty tired, and I'm sorry for not continuing, but, well, hope you enjoyed." His voice lacked the enthusiasm the intro had, but honestly Quackity couldn't care less right now. He clicked the button that ended the stream and closed some stuff, blinking as he made it to the twitch page. He looked at the view count the stream was stuck on as the stream ended, a bit surprised to see that 1,000 people had been watching it.

He clicked off of twitch and let out a breath through his mouth, leaning back in his chair and briefly forgetting he was on a discord call with Sapnap.

"Hey, Q, why'd you end the stream? Was it cause I accidentally hit you into lava?" Sapnap asked, worried that he upset him. "No... it wasn't your fault Sap.." Quackity sighed, leaning forward and moving the mouse to the vc.

"Well, why did you end it?" Sapnap asked once more. Quackity narrowed his eyes and looked down. "Just tired. Like I said." He hovered his mouse over the disconnect button, accidentally clicking it before he had the chance to hear Sapnap start talking again. He pressed his lips together, shutting off his computer and standing up, walking over to the door. He opened it and left his room, going to the living room and sitting down on the couch.

Sapnap seemed to come out shortly after, and sat next to him on the couch. "Wanna watch anything?" He asked, looking at Quackity carefully. Quackity looked back at him and shrugged, leaning back into the couch. He looked at his lap as Sapnap grabbed the remote and flipped through a few things.

He wondered if he should talk to Sapnap about it now... But what if he doesn't understand or hates him or refuses or something like that? Quackity frowned, slumping even further into the couch. Maybe he'll wait until after whatever show or movie Sapnap watches, and figure out if he wants to now...

Sapnap eventually picked a movie, and after 45 minutes of it had gone by,

Quackity made his decision.

_

[] A/N []
[ The next chapter is prolly gonna hurt some of your feelings :) ]