37. Neutraln't

TW/CW: Hallucination, Victim-Blaming, Gaslighting(?), Flashback Deja-Vu thing.

It was a bit later in the day, around 5 pm now, Quackity didn't remember what happened last night, well, he thinks he knows the basics of what happened. He was eating at the diner with Karl and Sapnap, and he had a... either a nightmare or flashback, probably a nightmare since he passed out.. or was it a hallucination? He'll figure that out later, he'll ask Sapnap or something.

Right now Sapnap was streaming, Quackity thought about streaming as well, but then decided he didn't want to. Karl wasn't streaming either, so right now the two of them were sitting on the couch and watching his stream on the tv.

Sapnap wasn't doing much, it was mainly a Q&A stream while he ran around playing bedwars. Quackity stared at the stream, he knew if he tried to do all the things Sapnap was doing ingame he'd fail, horribly. He wasn't too experienced when it came to Minecraft, but he'd learn over time. He felt anxious about Karl sitting next to him, but so far, he hasn't done anything suspicious, so Quackity shrugged it off as time went on.

After a while, he started to get bored, but he didn't have anything else to do, so he just continued watching. It's not like he didn't like watching his boyfriend, just that most of the questions were boring or predictable. "Quackity?" He blinked, turning slightly to look at Karl. "..yes?" Karl looked at the floor, rubbing his thighs quietly.

"I uh.. Do you want to go to the bowling alley later? Cause.. S-sorry, I know you were watching Sapnap and I- I interrupted, but-" He stopped, pulling his knees up to his chest and hugging them. Quackity stared at him for a second, hesitating before asking his question. "Is Sapnap coming?" "Of course!" Karl didn't miss a beat to answer, covering his mouth afterward. "Oops, sorry.. that was... too loud."

Quackity looked back at the tv, continuing to watch Sapnaps stream. "..It's fine, if Sapnaps coming, then sure." he mumbled, watching as another predictable question popped up in a donation. Karl grinned, covering his mouth as he kept his excitement in. At least that's a start, right?

Around another hour passed before Sapnap ended his stream, though Quackity had grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom so he could take a shower. While making his way to the bathroom he looked out a window to see Dream and George talking. He shrugged it off, they're always talking.

He placed his clothes on the edge of the sink, stretching before taking off his current clothes and throwing them into the waste basket. He looked at the door hesitantly, his mind wandering back to when Karl came in and took a shower with him.. he didn't really want to, but to be fair he could've said no... was it his fault?

He sighed, shaking his head. Karl wouldn't try that again, would he? he couldn't. He started the water, running his hand under the tap to make sure it was warm before turning on the shower. He glanced at the door again before climbing into the shower cautiously. He felt light headed as he washed his hair slowly, and found himself pulling back the curtain to check the door once more.

He closed the curtain and continued washing his hair. His heart stopped as he heard the door open, footsteps following it. He opened the curtain hesitantly, his mind filling with confusion when he saw nothing. He continued to wash his hair, rinsing it and moving onto his body. He shouldn't think about it, it probably wont end well.

As he washed his body, though, all he could think about was what Karl had done that time. Especially when he started to wash his back. "Quackity?" He stopped, looking over to meet the face of Karl, who was pulling the curtain back a bit. "K-Ka-Karl?! w-what-" he covered up his body, a shiver running up his spine as Karl climbed into the shower, and that's when Quackity noticed he was naked.

"Karl g-get out! You can't be in here I-I'm not doing this again..!" Quackity continued to cover himself as best he could, glaring when Karl stared at him in confusion, tilting his head innocently. "What're you talking about? You invited me.." Karl muttered, closing the curtain slowly. "W-What? No.. No I didn't-" "Just like you invited me back then, and we didn't get caught then did we?" "Bu-But that's-" "Wrong? Yeah, it's fine though! We're not gonna get caught, the reason we did get caught before was because you yelled at me."

"I-I'm sorry it's just-" "Why'd you yell at me? I wasn't gonna do anything.. I was just trying to touch you, and get.. closer. to you." "You.. You're doing the opposite... please... get out..." "No, I don't want to. Can I touch your wings? Can I clean them again? they're really soft~" Karl reached out a hand, placing it on Quackitys shoulder gently. "N-No stop! You- you can't just do that!" Quackity slapped his hand away, backing more into the corner of the shower.

"But I want to, what're you gonna do about it, tell Sapnap? Ruin my life some more why don't you." Karl hissed, his hands reaching out again, one grabbing his waist and the other reaching for his wings. "STOP!" Quackity yelled, pushing him away and covering himself up again. He shook lightly, and kept his eyes glued shut.

After a while he noticed.. there was no more movement, there wasn't even any sound after he pushed him away. He squinted his eyes open cautiously, blinking as he saw no Karl, and there weren't any other changes in the room or shower, either.

He blinked, lowering his arms and cautiously scanning the shower one more time, even checking outside of it to see no new clothes, no towel on the floor, and no wet footsteps either. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, closing the curtain as he shifted back into the shower. 

He felt his face heat up in embarrassment, what if Sapnap heard him yell? and since that.. probably, wasn't real... what if Karl heard him? He doesn't want to deal with that, he'll stay here a bit longer. What if that was real though? But there's no way it could be, there's no change anywhere indicating that Karl actually had come in.. plus, how would Karl leave so quickly with no noise at all?

Maybe he shouldn't have showered til later, but he smelled bad and needed one. He'll come out later, when they've.. probably forgotten about him yelling. So he sat down against the wall, facing the showerhead. The water would get cold eventually, but he's taken a cold shower before.. so it'd be fine.

He hummed, his mind continuously going back to the hallucination he just had.

Super sorry for late chapter!!
Was a bit busy n stuff..
Also thank you so so so so SO much
for getting my story to 100k views.
I really don't know what to say except
thank you ^^