35. Oh Shit

TW/CW: Hallucination(?), Derealization, Degrading, Alcohol, Gaslighting, Sexual assault, Flashback (In a way).

Quackity stared over at the door, well, at Karl. The brunette gradually closed the door behind him, shifting over to one of the seats in front of the couch and sitting down. There was silence, for a while, before Sapnap broke it. "Hey Karl." Karl hesitantly waved. "Hi.." He muttered, his eyes glancing to Quackity a few times. Quackity just stared at him, he didn't know how to feel, but his body refused to let him talk, so he shifted to staring at the ground.

After a while, Karl took a deep breath in, working up the courage to talk. "So.. um.. Quackity..." Quackity didn't move, but he was listening. After a few seconds, Sapnap signaled for him to continue. "I'm uh... mmhgh.... I'm sorry.. I didn't... I didn't mean to do.. that to you.. I'm just.." Quackitys eyes drifted back to looking at Karl as he continued on.

"I'm used to fast-paced relationships and.. I... Didn't respect your boundaries and... didn't ask you for them, I didn't- ask for your consent.. I'm.. I'm really sorry.. I'm sorry I- I just-" He stopped, having to breathe and compose himself before he said something stupid. "The point is I'm really... really sorry. I know that's not enough to cut it s-so... I just.. I don't know what to do to deserve your forgiveness in the first place.. so... I decided to start here; By apologizing."

Quackity looked over at Sapnap, who seemed to be waiting for more. Probably an apology to him as well, but that turned out not to be it. Karl stared at Sapnap for a minute, gulping before turning to Quackity again and speaking. "Um.. okay.. uh.. I got you something to..uh.. help?... or.. well... some things" Quackity raised an eyebrow, shifting in his seat slightly.

Karl pulled the shoulder bag off of himself, reaching inside and pulling out a few items, placing them on the floor in front of them. A yellow rose, a fluffy blue blanket, pills? and.. a fidget toy? Quackity stared, glancing mainly between the pills and the fidget toy, barely acknowledging the blanket. He reached down, picking up the pill bottle and looking at the label on it. 'Paroxetine'.

"S-sorry if its.. not much.. I just.. I thought it'd help, a bit..." Karl mumbled, barely audible to him. He reached down once more, picking up the yellow rose and fidget toy, the pill bottle in his lap. The fidget toy was a blue push pop fidget, and he absentmindedly pushed in one of the circles while looking at the rose.

He stared for a few more minutes, before uttering a quiet "Thanks". It was all he could get out, right now. A small smile made its way to Karls face, and he picked up the blanket, handing it to Quackity as the smaller set down the yellow rose gently. Quackity stared at the blanket for a second before grabbing it and holding it by his side.

"Uh... So.. How'd it go?" Karl asked Sapnap quietly, though it was clear Quackity could still hear them. "It went fine. He seems to like your gifts, that's good." They continued talking, Karl seemingly trying to apologize, or plan something out, or just- something. 

Quackity wasn't to focused at this point on their conversation, though. 

He was texting George about how he was right about it being a misunderstanding.

--

It was a bit later in the night, around 10:30. They decided to go to the diner next to the building, since they were all hungry at this point. Quackity, not so much, but he still wanted to go with them. Quackity still wasn't so comfortable with Karl, but it helped that Sapnap was there. Him and Sapnap sat next to each other in the booth, Karl across from them.

A small girl, around the age of 14-16 approached them, asking them what they'd like to eat in a chipper tone. Karl asked for Ramen noodles and a smoothie, Sapnap asked for a smoothie and steak, and Quackity asked for lemonade, and then a Salad after some pushing from Sapnap. The girl walked into the back of the kitchen, leaving them with some alone time as their meals were prepared.