23. Love?

"I love you."

"What?" Quackity stopped, staring wide eyed at the other. "You heard me, I love you.." Sapnap murmured, turning to look at him. "B-but I- Um- you.. me?" "Yes, you." Sapnap slowly reached out a hand, cupping Quackitys face. "W-What if I mess it up or- or If I don't-" "You don't have to return the feelings if you don't feel the same, Quackity. I just thought it'd be a good idea to tell you." Sapnap smiled, a light blush dusting his face.

"I- I mean what- what if I did but you're just- lying to lure me into a- a- wait no- never- nevermind- I'm sorry for-" Quackity paused as Sapnap hugged him, burying his face in his shoulder. "I wouldn't do that to you, Alex... You don't deserve that..." Sapnap rubbed his back while hugging him, smiling when Quackity hugged him back. "If you feel up to it we'll take it slow, but if you don't that's fine... It won't change anything.." Quackity took a second to think, nervousness building up slowly. "I-I- Just- We're going to take it slow r-right?..." He muttered, leaning into the hug a bit more.

"Of course, if you're uncomfortable with anything tell me." Quackity nodded, his face a light shade of pink. The hug carried on for a few more moments, before Sapnap slowly pulled away, planting a light kiss on the others cheek. Quackity shifted, looking away and blushing. Sapnap chuckled softly. "You wanna go to get ice-cream tomorrow?" "Ice-cream??" "Well I think it'd be a great first date!" Sapnap grinned, standing up gradually.

"Right, a date.." Quackity murmured, looking down as his face turned a deeper shade of red. "It's okay if you don't want to, though." Sapnap mentioned, smiling softly. "No I.. I want to it's just..." "Is it too sudden?" "It's not that either... It's probably just paranoia." Quackity muttered, looking away from the taller.

"Well, if you're not alright with it make sure to let me know okay? I want you to be comfortable more than anything." Sapnap smiled, turning and opening the door slowly. Quackity felt a lot more comfortable... More than he did when he was with Schlatt or Karl. "Thanks, Nick.." Quackity said, smiling as Sapnap looked back at him. "No problem, hon." Sapnap replied, closing the door behind him as he left the room. Quackity blushed, laying down slowly.

It felt a lot more lonely now that Sapnap left, his thoughts rushing back to him. Being in a relationship was nerve wracking, your partner could hurt you at any moment... But that's just part of dating, right? Would Sapnap hurt him?... He didn't feel like he would... He didn't act anything like Karl or Schlatt for that matter. He'd always comforted him as well, so... but then again, that's how he felt when he dated Schlatt for the first few weeks.

Schlatt was originally so charismatic, flirty, and handsome. Overtime, his real personality shone through. Quackity always thought it was just a regular part of dating, one of the partners always gets hurt, right? That's how it's supposed to work, you're supposed to let them cheat on you.. Cause if you start yelling you'll get hit harder. I mean, they always make it up to you with those nice little dates and such.. so it's worth it right? Cause they care about you.. don't they? Whenever something bad happens its automatically your fault, you caused it... Right?

He sniffled, not having realized he started crying. He turned, laying on his side. Sapnap wasn't going to hurt him right? But he might, it's always a part of relationships.. It always has been, at least it has for him. How was Sapnap moving on from his ex so quickly? Did he just not care about Karl? He knows he cheated on Sapnap with him but- but- that's exactly his point! Karl cheated on Sapnap with him! Why does Sapnap love him!? It doesn't make any sense!

I need melatonin. He thought, standing up and wiping tears from his face. He opened his door, walking over to open the bathroom door and close it behind him. He bent down, opening drawers only to realize the melatonin had been left out on the sink. He stood up, picking up the bottle and grabbing a pill from it. He put it in his mouth, turning on the sink and scooping water into his mouth from it. He swallowed the pill, breathing heavily afterward.

He turned off the sink, watching himself in the mirror as tears continued to fall down his cheeks. Why was he sad? He needed to go to bed. He speed walked back to his room, not noticing George sleepily walking out of his room and into the kitchen.

Sapnap just confessed to him, he loves him! 

And Quackity loves him too,

So why is he sad...?

why is he scared?

    ✨ Ice-cream 
Okay I didn't have A lot
of ideas for This chapter
so I just kinda went with the
flow ^^; (working on next 
Chapter right now)